Whether your a home buyer or a real estate agent knowing what other home buyers are looking for and reading can be very valuable. So here's a list of my top blog posts from our Atlanta Real Estate Blog.
- Atlanta vs Charlotte - Here we took a look at real estate in both cities. Charlotte is often compared to Atlanta. Based on this we'll be doing more comparisons. If you're an agent and want to do a guest blog post or collaborative effort and exchange links, just let me know! If you're a buyer, what city would you like to see compared to Atlanta?
- The Top 10 Neighborhoods In Alpharetta GA - This is a great way to write blog posts if you're an agent out there. We simply looked at what had been selling the best in Alpharetta and made a top 10 list.
- Atlanta Real Estate Market Update 2017 - While no one would ever admit to watching my videos we have a number a home buyers visit our blog for real estate information like this.
- 10 Things Your Real Estate Agent Doesn't Want You To Know - We tried to get a little edgy here. Whereas number 2 on this list was definitely designed to generate traffic, this was more of a classic "keep it real" blog post that we've become known for.
- When is the best time to sell? - As an agent it's easy to answer "anytime you want to move" but we wanted to look at what does the statistics say. So while selling your home when you want to move is probably the best "life advice" you could easily make a case for timing your home sell based on the data.
Realtors - What's your best blogs?
Home Buyers - What are your favorite blogs?