What did $250,000 buy in Brevard County, Florida in April 2017? Unless annotated in (XXXXX) the selling price as recorded in the Brevard MLS system is $250,000.
Of these closed transactions two were foreclosures which mean the condition or circumstances of sale may have resulted in a lower than "normal" price.
Another two were located "beach side" and shows the difference a 1960s house vs. a newer home price based on location. As a general rule, the closer to water, the higher the price whether beach side, river front, canal front or even pond frontage!
- 3585 Gurrero Drive - located in gated Heritage Isle 55+ community. 2012 built 1,672 sq.ft. 3 bedroom 2 bath 2 car garage single family home
- 3332 Siderwheel Drive - Located in Viera, gated community fof Capron Trace, 2006 built 3 bedroom 2 bath 2 car garage home with 1,770 sq.ft. (foreclosure)
- 4835 Silver Oak Blvd - Located in central Brevard's Palm Shores community this 1995 built 4 bedroom 2 bath 2 car garage pool home with 1911 sq.ft. (foreclosure)
- 274 Jeannie Drive - Located in Melbourne Village, this 2000 built 3 bedroom 2 bath 1 car garage home with 1744 sq.ft.
- 2444 Tuscarora CT - West Melbourne's Hammock Lakes West subdivision, 3 bedroom 2 bath 2 car garage built n 2004 offering 1,798 sq.ft. under air (sold for $250,500).
- 986 Mina Ave - Located in Palm Bay this new construction home offered 4 bedrooms 2 bath 3 car garage on .39 acres (selling price $250,771)
- 105 Anona Pl - Located beach side in Indian Harbour Beach this 1962 built 3 bedroom 2 bath 1 car garage home with fireplace (sold for $249,000).
- 133 14th Ave - Also beach side in Indialantic this 1961 built 3 bedroom 2 bath 2 car garage home with 1,561 sq.ft.
For information on buying a house or condo in Brevard County, Florida (Melbourne), call or text me at 321-693-3850.
Above post originally posted on www.garywatersrealty.com on May 4, 2017.