We launched a few updates for the new Homes By SMS™ service in the last few days. Besides the three local MLS based solutions, the Homes By SMS service can now configured to:
- use the RealBird Property Search (nationwide coverage in the US, with syndicated data from Oodle),
- use Realtor.com as the search website behind the SMS interface (semi private labeled solution) or
- use it as a a rental search engine utilizing the RealBird Property Search (this can be a great tool for agents in open rental markets, like Manhattan, Chicago etc.)
The 3. rental search option can work both in a "smart" mode, identifying rental related keywords in the text code and redirect to rental search in this case or the service can be configured so that it only searches rental properties.
In general, the Homes By SMS works the following way:
- Home buyer sees your call-for-action on sign riders, postcards, business cards, banners, letterheads etc. and decides to text a location (zip, city, exact address) to your SMS phone number.
- The system returns the link with matching listings and search options instantly
- You receive the home buyers contact information, including detailed demographics info immediately, at first interaction
Please visit the new Homes By SMS site to learn more or call or email. We'll be happy to demo the new service.
-- The RealBird Team