The office called me in yesterday.
And of course, I complied. That is the strong work ethic that guides my life!
When duty beckons, you will find me present and accounted fore. Also, to further clarify, it was the remote office at Dixie Red Hills Golf Course rather than the downtown St. George office on Main Street.
After working 6 days in a row, teeing it up on a pristine green sets the tone fore the upcoming week. Up to the minute planning, straightaway strategies, overcoming obstacles while moving forward is key.
Every day brings a new appreciation of the life that we have built in our little part of the world. Twelve golf courses with another planned will get us out to work 'remotely' every weekend if possible!
Southern Utah Golf Courses that aim to please!
- SunRiver Golf Course St. George - 18 holes - Public
- Bloomington Country Club Golf Course - St. George - 18 holes - Private
- Green Spring Golf Course - Washington City - 18 holes - Public
- Coral Canyon Golf Course - Washington City - 18 holes - Public
- Dixie Red Hills Golf Course - St. George - 9 holes - Public
- Entrada at Snow Canyon Country Club - St. George - 18 holes - Private
- Sand Hollow Golf Course - Hurricane - 27 holes - Public
- Sky Mountain Golf Course - Hurricane - 18 holes - Public
- Southgate Golf Course - St. George - 18 holes - Public
- St. George Golf Club - St. George - 18 holes - Public
- Sunbrook Golf Course - St. George - 27 holes - Public
- The Ledges - St. George - 18 holes - Public
Buying or selling a home in southern Utah? Call me at 435.632.9374 or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to help because Wanda Can!
A portion of every successful real estate transaction goes to Bed 'n' Biscuits to help fund Switchpoint, a local homeless shelter.