Seeking new homes for sale in Dublin CA? You've got options! Of all the new homes for sale in Dublin CA, the new pricing for the Siena Collection in Sorrento at Dublin Ranch should have your complete and full attention.
You can get more for your money in a new Toll Brothers home than earlier reported. Call me at (925) 407-7987. Let's go take advantage of these great home prices on great homes in Sorrento in Dublin CA. Each of the villages released new prices on homes in Sorrento May 1, 2008 and May 2, 2008. This post incorporates the new pricing.
Each of the five new urban Villages of Sorrento is designed near a classic town square and joined by walkways that run throughout the community making it a great place to live.
Sorrento's five village neighborhoods will each have a style all their own as well - a style specific to the region for which it is named. There are many lifestyle options available. Floor plans are spacious and innovative, with state-of-the-art kitchens, comfortable living areas, private master suites and rooms large enough for home offices. In many plans, you'll find large loft areas, high ceilings, generous storage areas and private garages.
Siena has quaint character and the rich color palette of the Tuscan countryside. Siena Luxury Townhomes: Six spacious floor plans ranging from 2,125 to 3,012 square feet. All homes include 9' ceiling in living, dining and bedroom areas, granite slab kitchen countertops, attached two-car garages and private patios or balconies on select models. Important features include: private patios (per plan), close to Dublin Ranch Golf Course, plenty of sumptuous interior space, 3-car garages available. Amenities include billiards room, common space, fitness center, gourmet kitchen, great room, kids arcade, locker rooms, pool, recreational facilities, spa, and theater room. The new pricing for the Siena Collection in Sorrento at Dublin Ranch is just awesome! Price list dated 5/01/2008.
- Capannori - from $609,975 - 3 Bedrooms, 3 Full Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom, 2,125 square feet, Master Bedroom on 2nd Floor. The well-appointed kitchen features a spacious dining counter with views to the living and dining room. The large loft creates an area for office or study.
- Rufina - from $634,975 - 4 Bedrooms, 3 Full Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom, 2,787 square feet, Master Bedroom on 3rd Floor. Includes a spacious family room with charming fireplace. The gourmet kitchen features a breakfast bar and butler's pantry.
- Triana - from $659,975 - 4 Bedrooms, 3 Full Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom, 2,551 square feet, Master Bedroom on 2nd Floor. Boasts spacious living room area and covered porch. The well-appointed kitchen offers a cozy breakfast bar with a view to the dining room. A spacious loft is perfect for entertaining or home office.
- Panzano - not available this release - 3 Bedrooms, 3 Full Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom, 2,484 square feet, Master Bedroom on 3rd Floor. Offers a gourmet kitchen with breakfast nook and a gracious dining room with access to a secluded deck. The loft and 2 decks are perfect for entertaining.
- Sorano - not available this release - 4 Bedrooms, 3 Full Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom, 3,012 square feet, Master Bedroom on 2nd Floor. The well-appointed kitchen features a pantry and view of the great room. Elegant French doors open from the spacious master bedroom to a private deck.
- Rosana - from $798,627 on Home Site 39 - 3 Bedrooms, 2 Full Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom, 2,701 square feet, Master Bedroom on 2nd Floor. This home offers private decks from both the dining room and master bedroom suite. The deluxe kitchen features a pantry, breakfast bar and a view to the family room.
Sorrento's central location means that Interstates 580 and 680 are just minutes away, as is the Dublin/Pleasanton BART station. The Altamont Commuter Express Train, with stations in Pleasanton and Livermore, is just 10 minutes away. All these options make commuting to San Francisco, Silicon Valley and sites in the East Bay a simple trip of about 45 minutes. If you're flying out, Oakland Airport is just 25 minutes away, while getting to San Francisco Airport will typically take under an hour in non-rush hour situations.
In Sorrento all the necessities will be within walking distance. Their version of the local marketplace is called The Promenade and has been mapped out for future construction. It has been planned to offer exciting opportunities for shopping, dining, and entertainment. Basically, it's the modern day answer to an age-old tradition. And no village center would be complete without a coffeehouse. When you stroll in for an early coffee, you'll feel like you're in a quaint hamlet in the heart of Italy. In the meantime, a stroll out to Camino Tassajara will take you to a Starbucks.
There are two community recreation centers, where you can kick up your fitness with a workout or kick back by the pool. One community park lets you enjoy warm, sunny weather and wide open spaces, while another features sports and recreation fields. Within 20 minutes, you can reach Shadow Cliffs Regional Park or Lake Del Valle. Then there's golf nearby at the Dublin Ranch Golf Course, and also at courses like Wente, Canyon Lakes, The Bridges and Poppy Ridge.
Beyond Sorrento, there are lots of choices for shopping and entertainment. Hacienda Crossings Shopping Center and Stoneridge Mall feature department stores, specialty shops, even an IMAX theater. Areas in Dublin and downtown Pleasanton give you a choice of eclectic restaurants, bars and coffeehouses. The Livermore Valley wine country, just 15 minutes away, provides opportunities to tour and taste at esteemed vineyards like Wente, Concannon and Stoneyridge. And for a big night out, take in the sights, sounds and tastes that make San Francisco one of the world's favorite cities.
When buying or selling Dublin CA real estate, contact me as I am a skilled agent, offering extensive area knowledge and strong negotiation skills and am truly focused on "Getting You Where You Need to Be!"
Considering a Move to Dublin CA or the East Bay?
Do you want to Buy or Sell a home? I specialize in "Getting You Where YOU Need to Be!"
Contact Vickie Nagy REALTOR®, ABR, CRS, GRI e-PRO, SRES
925-407-7987 or Click to e-mail: Vickie@BestTriValleyHomes.com
Search the MLS - Empire Realty Associates
Please contact Vickie Nagy Realtor for all of your real estate needs in Danville, San Ramon, Dublin, Pleasanton, Walnut Creek and Concord.
Visit http://www.besttrivalleyhomes.com/ for median home prices, local information & featured listings.