This years Maui Time edition on Maui's best things to do and see is out. Readers have voted and the results are in. It's always fun to see what gets chosen and what doesn't make the cut. The first two runners up are also mentioned in the many categories they feature, along with a killer photo. See all the top picks for yourself on the MauiTime website.
Here's a short list of what you'll find:
- Maui's best new restaurant - Fork & Salad Maui, Kihei
- Best local cheap eats - Sam Sato's, Wailuku
- Best SPAM musbui - Minit Stop, island wide
- Best luau - Old Lahaina Luau, Lahaina
- Best farmers market - Upcountry Farmers Market, Pukalani
- Best bakery - Komoda Store and Bakery, Makawao
- Best health food store - Mana Foods, Paia
- Best hardware store - Ace Hardware, island wide
- Best consignment store - Rainbow Attic, Kihei
- Best auto mechanic - Bob's Car Care, Lahaina
- Best hotel - Four Seasons Resort, Wailea
- Best local waterwoman - Paige Alms, Haiku
- Best yoga studio - Afterglow Yoga, Wailuku
- Best spa - Spa Grande Wailea, Wailea
- Best barbecuing beach - Kamaole Park III, Kihei
- Best hike - Twin Falls, Haiku
Kamaole Beach Park III, Kihei Maui HI
If you read this blog you might recognize some of the places I've written about over the years. Now it looks like I need to get out there and try some new businesses out.
Thanks for reading my Maui blog...
Buying or selling real estate on Maui? That's what I do. Let me help YOU.
Georgie Hunter R(S) e-Pro, Hawai'i Life Real Estate Brokers
127 Hana Hwy. #G, Paia HI 96779
E-mail or call/text: 808 283-0635