Trivia question answers for Sunday November 5, 2017
1. What is the common name for many species of burrowing mollusks? Clam
2. In 1641, who married Mary Stuart, the daughter of England's King Charles I? William of Orange
3. The coconut is the fruit of what tree? Coconut Palm
4. What Russian composer wrote the ballet "Swan Lake"? Tchaikovsky
Trivia questions for Monday November 6, 2017
1. What is the largest muscle in the human body?
2. What peace activist was the emcee at Woodstock?
3. Ranger VII was the first US spacecraft to send back pictures of what?
4. Acadia was the original name of which Canadian province?
Enjoy your day.