Sorry, Too Late! Full-Brick Home - Park-Like Setting in Popular Hembstead Neighborhood is Under Contract
STEPHEN PUCKETT-BUILT, full-brick home on park-like corner lot in highly sought-after Hembstead community has found its lucky buyer! The buyers love the heavy millwork, plantation shutters, site finished hardwoods, oversized formals, all-white kitchen with huge center island & bright & sunny breakfast nook...and more.
The community is what drew this family to this home as well as the TOP RANKED SCHOOLS...and once they saw the house, they were in love! They will enjoy the Hembstead lifestyle just as the sellers did for 24 years.
These are just a few things that the sellers at 2332 Oakmeade Drive are going to miss about Hembstead…
- Tree-lined, quiet, elegant community just 15 minutes from Uptown and 10 minutes from SouthPark
- Well-maintained neighborhood
- Low HOA dues - only $800/year
- Well-managed HOA budget & covenants
- Clubhouse, tennis courts, walking & jogging trails, volleyball court, ponds
- Active neighborhood swim team
- Large, lush lots
- Easy access to I-485
- Very friendly, caring community - a ‘true’ neighborhood
- Women’s club
- Social get-togethers
- Holiday parties
- Progressive dinners
- Deck parties and more…
- Top-ranked schools
- Demographics vary - there’s something for everyone in Hembstead
- Shopping, dining, medical, dental and entertainment at the Arboretum
- In Hembstead, you’re minutes from everything Charlotte yet, still enjoy the serenity of a community that feels like you’re living in the country!
- Hembstead is such a peaceful place to live
- Residents/homeowners care about the community - they frequently update and improve their homes and lots
- Hembstead is not a cookie-cutter community - several custom builders came together to develop one of Charlotte’s most coveted neighborhoods with each home having its own, unique characteristics.
Thinking of listing your home for sale? Let's talk! Give me a call or shoot me a text at (704) 491-3310.
Visit www.ListMyCharlotteHome.com if you're thinking of selling your home in the Hembstead community. I am happy to provide references of any of our sellers for you to speak with about their experience. You can also read a few of our reviews at www.CharlotteRealEstateAgentReviews.com.
Thinking of buying a home in the Providence High School area? Let's talk! We'd love to show you available homes that are similar to this lovely property. Give me a call or shoot me a text at (704) 491-3310