Perhaps you saw this quick report on CNBC featuring a new app Realtors® can use to research prospects ahead of meeting with them?
Want to know more?
The app is branded under the moniker of "Forewarn", and they offer several solutions including a subscription based service for individual agents as well as offices and Associations. The app advertises:
- Using only the incoming phone number, FOREWARN can positively identify over 80% of prospective buyers.
- Identify if your prospect has a criminal history.
- Verify current property and vehicle ownership.
- Verify financial risks (bankruptcies/liens).
- Verify additional phone numbers and full address history.
- Agents can properly and safely plan for showings with a higher level of confidence.
They don't currently offer published pricing information; however you can request a consultation online via http://forewarn.com/forewarn-for-real-estate
According to BusinessWire, that the Greater Hartford Association of Realtors has engaged this solution for the benefit of ALL Connecticut licensees (not just GHAR members). Now THAT is forward thinking!
- Fellow Realtors®, will you petition for this solution in your state as well?
- If your Association or Office isn't in a position to provide the service for you, would you consider an individual subscription?
- Do you anticipate any negative impact for consumers relating to industry adoption of this or similar technology?
- Any negative impact for Realtors®?