|Prep Time: 15 mins||Total Time: 1 hr|
|Cook Time: 18-20 mins||Yields: 36|
- 1 1/4 c. all-purpose flour
- 3 tbsp. powdered sugar
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 c. (1 stick) Unsalted butter
- vanilla frosting
- Red and green food coloring
- red and green sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 325°. In food processor, combine flour, sugar, salt, and butter until combined. Place dough in bowl and knead until it comes together.
- On waxed paper, roll dough into a ½”-thick square. Cut dough into 1/2-inch squares. Place dough onto large cookie sheet. Bake until cookies are light brown, 18 to 20 minutes. Let cool completely.
- Divide vanilla frosting into 3 small bowls. Dye one bowl red with red food coloring and the other green. Sprinkles red and green sprinkles onto frosted cookies.