Trivia question answers for Monday December 4, 2017
1. What is WonderWoman's notable alias? Diana Prince
2. What is the capital of Hungary? Budapest
3. What space shuttle comes first alphabetically? Atlantis
4. Which European city is the game "Assassins Creed Unity" set in? Paris
Trivia questions for Tuesday December 5, 2017
1. Who wrote the 1952 novel "The Bridge Over the River Kwai"?
2. What chemical element's atomic number is 50?
3. Christmas Seals are sponsored by what non-profit organization?
4. Which city is known as the "Windy City"?
Enjoy your day!