Bank owned homes on Maui - what's for sale now?
I think we're experiencing another wave of REO listings here on Maui. In Haiku alone there have been 2 new listings entering the market just this week, priced at $609,900 and $1,200,000. So I ran a quick search to see how many, and was quite surprised at the distressed housing inventory.
Here's a brief summary:
- 36 REO listings in Maui County priced from $78,900 to $1,200,000
- twice as many as when I last reported in May 2017
- 17 are Active while 19 are already Pending and priced up to $849,900
- average Days on Market is 76 days
- none are CPR properties
- the lowest price is on Molokai for a small 1 bedroom house on a 6,094 sf lot
- the highest price is in Haiku for large 6 bedroom home on 1.45 acres
- search the Maui MLS for bank owned homes here
20 Kahope Place, Haiku Maui HI - listed for $402,200 by Fine Island Properties LLC
Breakdown by location:
- Haiku - 6 homes for sale priced from $342,000 to $1,200,000
- Kahului - 7 homes for salepriced from $477,00 to $667,500
- Kihei - 6 homes for sale priced from $469,900 to $849,900
- West Maui - 3 homes for sale priced from $386,900 to $809,000
- Makawao - 4 homes for sale priced from $461,100 to $713,500
- Wailuku - 5 homes for sale priced from $264,900 to $774,900
- Molokai island - 4 homes for sale priced from $78,900 to $202,000
- Lanai island - 1 home for sale priced at $449,900
Thanks for reading my Maui blog...
Buying or selling real estate on Maui? That's what I do. Let me help YOU.
Georgie Hunter R(S) e-Pro, Hawai'i Life Real Estate Brokers
127 Hana Hwy. #G, Paia HI 96779
E-mail or call/text: 808 283-0635