The days got shorter, the weather's getting colder, and S.F. Valley's real estate market is slowing down. November has come to a close, and the seasonal slowdown for Woodland Hills real estate continues.
Currently, in Woodland Hills, CA ( according to themls.com), there are 187 homes (SFR) and 35 condos for buyers to choose from. On average, it takes 1 months to negotiate the final terms of the offer for either house or condo. Supply shortage has been an ongoing issue in the California housing market in the last few years, and the problem has gotten worse.
To review the home sales in Woodland Hills CA in Novermber 2017 check out the following statistics:
House Market (Single Family Residences):
- Median Days-On-Market: 48
- Median Sales Price: $755,000
- Number of Monthly Sales: 65
- Average Sales Price /List Price Ratio: 98.86%
- Highest Priced Sale: $2,300,000
- Lowest Priced Sale: $485,000
- For Sale: 187 sfr were active and 26 sfr were looking for backup 34 sfr were under contract, pending
- Median Price/Sq.ft $ for Sold $407
- Months Supply is up: 5
Condo real estate, sold in November 2017:
- Median Sales Price: $400,000
- Number of Monthly Sales: 20 condos
- Average Sales Price /List Price Ratio: 98.61%
- Highest Priced Sale: $575,000
- Lowest Priced Sale: $262,000
- For Sale: 35 condos that were active and 8 condos were looking for backup 9 condos were under contract, pending
- Median Price/Sq.ft $ for Sold $396 for condos
- Months Supply: 3
So there, you have it. The market is slowing down, and it happens every season around the Holidays. However, 2018 buyers and sellers do not be wait till spring. The market will be up again just in a few months, remember, you'll have more competition.
If you’re a home-buyer looking to snag a deal before the market heats back up again in February, now’s your time to get started. Or, if you’re thinking that selling your place might be one of your goals for 2018, let’s start planning now so that you’re well prepared. Once I get a listing, we decide who we need to bring to meet the specific needs of a property: a graphic designer, handyman, contractors, stagger, cinematographer, photographer, transaction coordinator, social media assistant, etc. Together we create a marketing plan for the home, telling its story( using a property history and value, neighborhood appeal, what you love about it, etc.)
Call, text or email me for a specific property report, I'll provide the most accurate information to you fast and free! For more detailed information about the Woodland Hills Real Estate market, or your free no obligation consultation on selling or buying a house, contact me at (310) 867-0698 or email@example.com.
☎️ I appreciate the opportunity to assist you!
Many thanks for checking my blog, your likes, comments, and your business!
💡Hey, did you know we also have market data for each Los Angeles and San Fernando Valley neighborhood? What is a neighborhood you are interested in?