Trivia question answers for Wednesday December 13, 2017
1. What structure in the back of the brain governs motor control? Cerebellun
2. How many books are in the New Testament? 27
3. What type of tea is flavored with oil from the bergamot orange? Earl Grey
4. What is the highest number on a standard roulette wheel? 36
Trivia questions for Thursday December 14, 2017
1. What must a mole do every four hours so it does not die?
2. Which treaty ended the war between Germany and the Allied Powers in World War I?
3. What board game was banned in the Soviet Union?
4. What singing duo originally billed themselves as "Caesar and Cleo"?
Enjoy your day!