Trivia question answers for Thursday December 14, 2017
1. What must a mole do every four hours so it does not die? Eat
2. Which treaty ended the war between Germany and the Allied Powers in World War I? Treaty of Versailles
3. What board game was banned in the Soviet Union? Monopoly
4. What singing duo originally billed themselves as "Caesar and Cleo"? Sonny and Cher
Trivia questions for Friday December 15, 2017
1. What Stephan King novel features the characters Annie Wilkes and Paul Sheldon?
2. If someone is taking your auxillary temperature, where have they put the thermometer?
3. In what year did Ford first offer bucket seats on its automobiles?
4. What is the capital of the United Arab Emirates?
Enjoy your day!