|Prep Time: 10 mins||Total Time: 30 mins|
|Cook Time: 20 mins||Yields: 12|
- 1 lb. Italian sausage, casings removed
- 10 large eggs
- 1/4 c. milk
- 2/3 c. shredded fontina
- 1/3 c. freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 c. chopped roasted red peppers
- 1/4 c. finely sliced basil
- Preheat oven to 375°. Spray a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray and set aside.
- Meanwhile, brown sausage in a large skillet over medium heat until golden, breaking up the meat with a wooden spoon. Drain meat on paper towels.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs, milk, cheeses, salt and pepper.
- Divide egg mixture between the muffin tins. Top each serving with roasted red peppers, sausage, and basil. Bake until the eggs are set, 12 to 15 minutes. Let cool slightly before serving.