55 is the new 35!
If you are looking forward to enjoying an active lifestyle after those long years of hard work, you should consider moving into an over 55 community. These communities offer significant benefits highly appealing to anyone who is seeking to enjoy the golden years of life.
Here are the top five advantages of relocating to a 55+ development.
1. Active lifestyle. An healthy and active lifestyle is a key component in aging, and in active adult communities, you can enjoy this, whether you are indoors or outdoors.
Clubhouses in these communities are equipped with resort-like amenities like indoor swimming pools, yoga centers, and gyms with top-of-the-line features for your cardio and strength training. Outdoors, there are plenty of walking trails, tennis courts, golf course, and many more.
Buying a home in Harmony Reserve Vero Beach, for example, means being able to enjoy a 13,000 square feet clubhouse, and having the assistance of a full-time lifestyle director.
And you don’t even have to worry about lawn or other home maintenance. That’s already included in your HOA!
2. A wonderful sense of community. Active adult living means more opportunity to establish great friendships and be more involved in the community. You’ll really get to know your neighbor.
The community amenities and programs were designed to create friendships and camaraderie among the residents. Being involved in community activities make you feel young and energetic which leads to better quality of life.
3. Homes are specially designed for your needs. Living in an massive, empty nest with a large yard requires much maintenance and work. Moving to a smaller home is both practical and efficient. Homes for sale in Harmony Reserve Vero Beach, for example, have the master’s bedroom on the main floor for easy access and convenience.
4. Beautiful weather and convenient location. As you age, you would want to live in a location where you’ll be comfortable all year long. That’s why many retirement communities are located in places with warm weather.
Living close to amenities like grocery stores, restaurants, shopping options and medical facilities are also important.
Vero Beach adult communities place amenities conveniently close for easy access. Harmony Reserve is just minutes away from shopping, dining, movie theaters, golf, Indian River State College. Vero Beach Outlet Mall and Indian River Medical Center.
5. Meeting friendly and like-minded people. Restricted age communities means most people in that community are over 55. This mean peace, serenity and quiet, something that rarely happens when you’re with your family and grandchildren.
As you approach retirement years, you would still want to continue learning and developing. Living in an over 55 community means a higher chance of finding people who share your same interests and hobbies. After all, learning is much more fun when shared.
There are many more amazing benefits of moving into an active development. I’ve only shared the best five advantages with you. If you want to know more, you can visit http://VeroBeach55PlusHomesForSale.com/.
If you are seeking to reap the fruits of your hard work and would like to live in a premiere community, you’ll find homes in Harmony Reserve that will suit your needs.
Call me, Karen Mathers, at 772-532-3221. As Vero Beach FL’s top real estate agent, I can help you find the home and community best suited for your needs and preference.
In case you can not view this video here, please click the link below to view Top 5 Advantages of Living in an Active Adult Community on my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/skrOPdwXegk