Trivia question answers for Thursday February 8, 2018
1. Due to its shape, which European country refers to itself as The Hexagon? France
2. In the computer world, what does the abbreviation RAM stand for? Random Access Memory
3. What number is indicated by the Roman numeral "D"? 500
4. How many white stripes are there on the American flag? Six
Trivia questions for Friday February 9, 2018
1. A "scarlet runner" is a type of what?
2. Which US state's official flower is the Saguato Cactus?
3. What form of writing is literally translated to "sacred writings"?
4. What large island lies about 300 miles due east of Mozambique?
Enjoy your day!