We hope you're enjoying this warmer weather just as much as we are! What better way to enjoy the balmy 70 degree temps than by visiting one of our many city parks? We've compiled a list of our favorites. So grab a frisbee and a friend and go play!
- Miller Park located at 7851 Carmel Street: large lawn, redwood trees providing nice shade and play structure for kids.
- Rainbow Park located at 980 Mantelli Drive: play structure and benches for sitting.
- Sunrise Park located at 9525 Saddler Drive: play structure, basketball courts, tennis courts, large lawn.
- Carriage Hills Park located at 1701 Crest Hill Way: rock climbing wall, play structure, basketball courts, large lawn.
- Del Rey Park located at 9001 Calle Del Rey: swings, large lawn, play structure, picnic tables
- El Roble Park located at 7550 Wren Avenue: large lawn, shade, play structure.
- Las Animas Veterans Park located at 400 Mantelli Drive: skateboard park, basketball court, tennis court, handball court, large lawn, lots of shade, play structures.
- Christmas Hill Park located at 7050 Miller Avenue: hiking trails, baseball/softball diamonds, large lawn, large trees, amphitheater area.
As always, we hope you will continue to participate in local government. Our next regularly scheduled Council Meeting will take place on Monday, February 26th. All residents are welcome to attend at Council Chambers located at 7351 Rosanna Street starting at 6:00 PM.
Have a great weekend and enjoy the beautiful weather!