Trivia question answers for Tuesday February 13, 2018
1. What element's atomic symbol is "Co"? Cobalt
2. When was Buckingham Palace built? 1703
3. Buffalo Grove is a suburb of what major US city? Chicago
4. What popular soft drink claims to contain 23 flavors? Dr.Pepper
Trivia questions for Wednesday February 14, 2018
1. What constellation is represented by a whale?
2. The "Pentagon Papers" contained secret government information about what?
3. In which ocean are the Seychelles?
4. The koala eats the leaves from this tree?
Enjoy your day!