Lock Watch for the Week of 4/16/2018
Not a lot of key reports, so the market will likely take outside cues.
Economicalendar (all times are Pacific):
Mon, 4/16: Retail Sales and Empire State Mfg Survey (5:30am).
Tues, 4/17: Housing Starts (5:30am) and Industrial Production (6:15am).
Weds, 4/18: Quiet.
Thurs, 4/19: Jobless Claims and Philadelphia Fed Business Outlook Survey (5:30am).
Fri, 4/20: Quiet.
10-Year Treasury History
2.81% One Week Ago
2.85% One Month Ago
2.26% One Year Ago
Dorothy Parker had an unhappy childhood, little regard for her own writing prowess and an estate that she left to Martin Luther King Jr. Along this fascinating journey, she produced some great quotes:
- I like to have a martini, two at the very most. After three I'm under the table, after four I'm under the host.
- A hangover is the wrath of grapes.
- I'm not a writer with a drinking problem, I'm a drinker with a writing problem.
- This is not a novel to be tossed aside lightly. It should be thrown with great force.
- You can't teach and old dogma new tricks.
- Tell him I was too f'ing busy --- or vice versa.
- That would be a good thing for them to cut on my tombstone: Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment.
- It serves me right for putting all my eggs in one bastard.
- Constant use had not worn ragged the fabric of their friendship.
- I don't care what is written about me so long as it isn't true.
- Don't look at me in that tone of voice.
- I hate writing. I love having written.
- Living well is the best revenge.
- If all the girls attending the Yale prom were laid end to end, I wouldn't be at all surprised.
- All I need is room enough to lay a hat and a few friends.
- Beauty is skin deep but ugly goes clean to the bone.
- If you want to know what God thinks of money, just look at the people he gave it to.
Excuse my dust,
Robert J. Spinosa
Vice President of Mortgage Lending
Marin Office: 324 Sir Francis Drake Blvd., San Anselmo, CA 94960
Berkeley Office: 1400 Shattuck Ave., Suite 1, Berkeley, CA 94709
*The views and opinions expressed on this site about work-related matters are my own, have not been reviewed or approved by Guaranteed Rate and do not necessarily represent the views and opinions of Guaranteed Rate. In no way do I commit Guaranteed Rate to any position on any matter or issue without the express prior written consent of Guaranteed Rate's Human Resources Department.
Guaranteed Rate. Illinois Residential Mortgage Licensee NMLS License #2611 3940 N. Ravenswood Chicago, IL 60613 - (866) 934-7283