I'm relatively new to the blogging world (my blog was born in October '07). I'm really new to this MeMe phenomenon (I saw it for the first time last week). Apparently, bloggers tag other bloggers with a list of questions to be answered about themselves and then pass it on to others. Christina Williams obviously doesn't know me very well, as she MeMe'd me, and I'm just not the touchy-feely kind of guy that buys into this kind of thing...however, everyone keeps telling me I need to loosen up, and it's much easier to do this sort of thing in a blog than in person, so here goes.
I was asked to answer the following questions and pass them on to a few more people.
1. Who is your favorite musical artist? Third Day...I love that they can take the message of the Bible and put it to pleasing, talented music. To have the musical abilities that these guys have, and to use that to carry the message of truth, freedom, and salvation to folks worldwide is a pretty cool thing.
2. Who is your favorite artist? Bev Doolittle. I love the winterscapes and landscapes that she does, with the added element of eye tricks is just amazing. I have none, 0, no artistic ablities, so it's fun to see someone who has such a diverse talent.
3. Who is your favorite blogger? In one sense I'd say Larry Cragun, as he's the one who got me started in blogging. In the other sense I'd say Jennifer Allan. I love her writing style and her ability to be so conversational in her blogs.
4. IF YOU COULD MEET ANYONE (ALIVE OR DEAD), WHO WOULD IT BE AND WHAT IS THE MOST INTERESTING THING ABOUT THEM? Tough one. I think I'd like to meet the apostle Paul. I'm 1/2 intrigued by his writings (how can one guy have such incredible insight?) and 1/2 put off by them (how can one guy sound so arrogant while preaching humility?). He just lived an amazing life, two amazing lives really (pre and post conversion). I'd just like to be around anyone with that much passion about anything.
5. What did you want to be when you grew up? An NBA star. Growing up in Park City, UT, I thought John Stockton was about all their was to aspire to in life. Those of you younger than me probably can't imagine an NBA star with no tatoos and no criminal history, can you?
6. What is the most interesting piece of trivia that you know? The human head weighs 8 lbs, bees and dogs can smell fear, and Ray's next door neighbor has 3 rabbits. Don't get it? Watch Jerry Maguire!
7. If you could live in any point in history, when would it be and why? I think I'd like to be around at creation. I'm not a super social person, so me and my wife and 1000's of animals would be kind of cool. Seeing Earth as God intended and not as we have screwed it up to be would be fascinating as well.
8. What is the most interesting job you have ever held? I haven't held many...I guess detailing cars was one of my favorites. I love washing cars, and getting to swab the creases of some of the most expensive cars in Park City, UT, was quite a treat for a teenager.
So there you are...that's as hokey and cute as you'll ever see me. Sorry to those that I'm forwarding this on to (MeMe'ing?). Kind of a good way to get to know others, I suppose!
And I'll break away from Real Estate Blogging: