Groups are smaller communities within the larger ActiveRain. Join groups created by others. or start your own and
get others to join
This is the place to view the past and present contests put on by ActiveRain and its members. Everyone can join the
group and help encourage each other. Current contest will be highlighted posts so it's easy for you all to see. Let it
Curious as to what others in your profession think about a certain product or tool?
AR's community takes the time to leave honest and transparent reviews of their experiences
so you can be a bit wiser about your purchase.
Broken down by categories and subcategories for easy finds
Get an unfiltered look at what real users are saying
Leave a review yourself for others to benefit from
Add new products as you use them and gain points for doing so
ActiveRain University (ARU) provides free on-line training. We coach, consult and support real estate professionals about real estate trends, technology and social media.
ARU Calendar provides class types and registration links
Watch short tutorials on updating your photo, inserting a hyperlink and much more
Sign up for the Daily Drop so you don't miss out on AR's daily happenings
Find answers to most FAQ's
Whatever it is you're into and wherever you are, AR surely has a group for you to join.
Brand, off the wall, specific subject matters…whatever it is you're looking for.
Each time you write a post you can syndicate your post to 5 groups.
And if by chance you don't find what you're looking for, start a new group today!
Get your content in front of more eyes
Search by location or type
Feel free to start your own group
Find some that are close to home and close to heart
Each month AR runs numerous contests as a way for our members to engage in activities
that will boost their business and increase their visibility in the community and beyond.
Earn points by partaking in these contest and climb the leaderboard
Do what's good for you and your business by participating
If you have an idea for a contest, just let us know
Stay motivated and on track with new contests popping up each month
Ask a Real Estate Question
Here's another avenue for you to build relationships with others. Share your expertise with someone searching for answers.
Play the teacher role and help someone out today
Your Homepage will alert you of new questions in your state
A wonderful way to open a door to a possible new client
Ask a question yourself to get help
These state pages or hyper-local pages provide content directly related to a specific geographical location.
State, County, City and Neighborhood pages make it easy for consumers to find what they're looking for.
Post your listings, school information, local events, market reports and more
Consumers peruse these pages for information
Farm your niche market and cover all the happenings in your neighborhood
I have been MeMe'd again and this time by a New York Giants football fan. I think Danny Thornton likes to pile it on when a guy is down.
1. Who is your favorite musical artist? There are a lot of groups that are my favorite especially bands from the 60's. The one that really hits home for me is a band called Cream, Eric Clapton, Jack Bruce and Ginger Baker, this trio has got to be one of the best bands to come out of this era. There talent has been nothing less than short of spectacular. Their mix of Blues, Pop Rock and Psychedelic rock has made this band one of the all time greatest bands ever formed.
White Room (with lyrics)
2. Who is your favorite artist?
Helen Blake is my favorite artist. She was a client of mine that entrusted me with the sale of all her properties back in the mid 80's. She was a sweetheart and she painted a few pastels of our sailboat we had back in the 60's and she also gave me a nice bird of paradise painting that she painted. She was a very classy lady.
3. Who is your favorite blogger? While blogging is fairly new and I have only been reading blogs since November of '06 I think this is a tough question. I guess I can honestly say if I have you in my feed reader then you are my one of my favorites.
4. If you could meet anyone (alive or dead), who would it be and what is the most interesting thing about them? For me this is a no brainer. I would love to meet Jesus Christ as his life was amazing to say the least. Just to walk along side him and watch the miracles that he performed would be just spectacular.
5. What did you want to be when you grew up? I probably always wanted to be a professional sports player. I guess depending on the season we were in I wanted to be a professional in that sport. I am a sports fanactic and I truly love all the major sports and the not so major sports as well.
6. What is the most interesting piece of trivia you know? New Hampshire was the first state to say it no longer wanted to be a part of England.
We were also the first state to have a statewide MLS.
7. If you could live in any point in history what would it be and why? I would like to have lived back in the early 1600's when the Pilgrims landed here in Massachusetts and settled here. It would be amazing to live amongst some of these great leaders who left england to start a new adventure that changed the world.
8. What is the most interesting job you have ever held? I worked as a chef's assistance in Carmel Valley California at John Gardiner's Tennis Ranch. I was fortunate enough to see a few famous people I might not have ever seen. I saw Rhonda Flemming, Vivian Vance (Ethel on I love Lucy), Clint Eastwood, Johnny Carson and I just missed John Wayne by a week. The chef's I worked with were truly genuine caring people who really enjoyed what they did. This was a fun job as I received free room and board and at least two meals a day. Not bad for a twenty year old at the time.
Disclaimer: ActiveRain Corp. does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers and brokers listed on this site. These real estate profiles, blogs and blog entries are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them make an informed decision when buying or selling a house. ActiveRain Corp. takes no responsibility for the content in these profiles, that are written by the members of this community.