There's no such thing as a bad real
Our workshop is designed to help shed light on the current state of our local real estate market
and to show you the opportunities that are there to purchase the right home at the right price with affordable financing.
Lenny Bobrow & Donna
Galinsky of Pugatch Realty
along with Ellery Parks of Countrywide Home Loans
invite you to attend our
Home Buyers Workshop
Wednesday Evening June 4th at 7:30 pm
At Temple Israel of Lawrence ~ 140 Central Ave ~ Lawrence
BARRY & SUSAN PUGATCH,
Owners PUGATCH REALTY
ELLERY PARKS, Loan Consultant. COUNTRYWIDE HOME LOANS
JEFFREY FALK, Owner, LAW FIRM FALK & KLEBANOFF PC
CARL ROLDAN, Licensed Inspector, A-PRO HOME INSPECTIONS
RSVP to 516-317-9253,
or visit our websites.
Kosher Refreshments & Desserts served
Some topics covered will be....
· An overview of the local market and how to stay current in the market.
· Answers to all your mortgage questions
· The real costs involved including mortgage, title, and inspections
· The difference between an appraisal and an inspection and why you need an inspection
· Why all lenders are not created equal
· An explanation of the contract and how it protects you
· Learn about Certiorari (Property tax reduction) and the STAR Program.
· A step by step explanation of the home buying process
· Setting home buying goals and expectations
We hope to see you there it should be an interesting and informative evening. Let us know if you are coming and we will save you a seat!
Donna Galinsky 516-317-9253
Lenny Bobrow 516-784-0262