Groups are smaller communities within the larger ActiveRain. Join groups created by others. or start your own and
get others to join
This is the place to view the past and present contests put on by ActiveRain and its members. Everyone can join the
group and help encourage each other. Current contest will be highlighted posts so it's easy for you all to see. Let it
Curious as to what others in your profession think about a certain product or tool?
AR's community takes the time to leave honest and transparent reviews of their experiences
so you can be a bit wiser about your purchase.
Broken down by categories and subcategories for easy finds
Get an unfiltered look at what real users are saying
Leave a review yourself for others to benefit from
Add new products as you use them and gain points for doing so
ActiveRain University (ARU) provides free on-line training. We coach, consult and support real estate professionals about real estate trends, technology and social media.
ARU Calendar provides class types and registration links
Watch short tutorials on updating your photo, inserting a hyperlink and much more
Sign up for the Daily Drop so you don't miss out on AR's daily happenings
Find answers to most FAQ's
Whatever it is you're into and wherever you are, AR surely has a group for you to join.
Brand, off the wall, specific subject matters…whatever it is you're looking for.
Each time you write a post you can syndicate your post to 5 groups.
And if by chance you don't find what you're looking for, start a new group today!
Get your content in front of more eyes
Search by location or type
Feel free to start your own group
Find some that are close to home and close to heart
Each month AR runs numerous contests as a way for our members to engage in activities
that will boost their business and increase their visibility in the community and beyond.
Earn points by partaking in these contest and climb the leaderboard
Do what's good for you and your business by participating
If you have an idea for a contest, just let us know
Stay motivated and on track with new contests popping up each month
Ask a Real Estate Question
Here's another avenue for you to build relationships with others. Share your expertise with someone searching for answers.
Play the teacher role and help someone out today
Your Homepage will alert you of new questions in your state
A wonderful way to open a door to a possible new client
Ask a question yourself to get help
These state pages or hyper-local pages provide content directly related to a specific geographical location.
State, County, City and Neighborhood pages make it easy for consumers to find what they're looking for.
Post your listings, school information, local events, market reports and more
Consumers peruse these pages for information
Farm your niche market and cover all the happenings in your neighborhood
I'll start off by saying Anthony I will get you back and BLRGUY I haven't forgot you. Thanks for tagging me for the Super MeMe. This will be my first and hopefully my last. So here goes...
1. Who is your favorite musical artist? There are a ton of artist I listen to. I listen to a little of everything. I have always been a huge Eagles fan as I like to try and learn to play a few of their songs. Right now I am big onAudioslave. They aren't to hardcore but they are a fairly new band. For the most part I'll listen to about anything.
2. Who is your favorite artist? This is something I wish I had more time to do. I really enjoy viewing paintings and wish I had more time for it. I would have to say that Claude Monet is one of my favorites. I also happen to like about anything that Michelangelo done. His work was beautiful and inspiring. One day I WILL travel to Europe to see as much of it as I can. I can't wait for that day!
3. Who is your favorite blogger? Right now I would have to go with Jason Crouch. He is always full of great info and willing to help if he can. He seems to be a stand-up guy and WILL get any referrals in the Austin, TX area from me. There are many that I like to read, to many to list, and they all have helped me in some shape form or fashion.
4. If you could meet anyone (alive or dead), who would it be and what is the most interesting thing about them? This one is a tough one. There are many, of course I will get to meet Jesus one day. I have already met the people I would like to meet again, but I am going to have to say both of my Grandfathers. I looked up to both of them but I was too young to get to really talk to them and pick their brains. One of them fought in WWII and the other was born in 1896. Can you imagine the things that they seen. I can't wait to see them at the pearly gates so we can do some catching up.
5. What did you want to be when you grew up? A Doctor. I don't know why but it is just something I wanted to do from the time I was a very small child. Probably something that isn't going to happen at this point, but hey, I can still dream right?
6. What is the most interesting piece of trivia you know? There were over 22 million military deaths in World War II. That is JUST the military deaths the total deaths for both sides was over 62 million. I couldn't imagine that amount of people dying in a single war today. For those of you keeping count, that is more than the populations of California, Florida and Missouri combined!
7. If you could live in any point in history what would it be and why? There is definitely no time like the present, but I don't want to cheat here. I am going to have to say the 70's. Who wouldn't want to live then? The music was groovy and the way they dressed was righteous... Not to mention I would like to see my wife in some of those go-go boots, he he.
8. What is the most interesting job you have ever held? Paying or non-paying? Well, I am still in the military and that is going to trump any other job I will ever have or have had. I really enjoy what I do and it is very self fulfilling to be able to help people when they are in need. I am truly fortunate to be able to serve a country that I love because I want to, not because I have to. God Bless America!
Now I am going to pick a few people to pick on: (Insert Evil Laugh Here)
Disclaimer: ActiveRain Corp. does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers and brokers listed on this site. These real estate profiles, blogs and blog entries are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them make an informed decision when buying or selling a house. ActiveRain Corp. takes no responsibility for the content in these profiles, that are written by the members of this community.