Once, not too long ago, when the real estate industry was young, the way business was conducted, (commission-split set up and no effective support/training for new agents) led to an office of unsupported, poorly trained low producing and low commissioned agents and high turn-over. But Re/Max ( read history) changed that.
By changing the paradigm and offering maximum compensation, superior agent support and traditional Real Estate franchise services, Dave and Gail Liniger of Re/Max transformed the way business was done and changed an industry forever.
The home inspection business is on the cusp of a similar transformation.
Presently, it is mainly comprised of Mom and Pop organizations that because of their natural limitations, can offer only the talents of one individual and whatever extra resources and benefits he can offer. No matter how good he is, there's only so much one individual can do.
Advantage Inspection looked closely at the Re/Max model and since 1998 has been leveraging that model to offer unparallelled support and products for the use of their franchise owners and associate inspectors.
Advantage Inspection has focused on benefits to all participants of the real-estate transaction, creating WIN-WIN-WIN solutions for the homeowner, inspector and Realtor,
Advantage Inspection has created programs and products, like :
- the Listing Advantage . Removing the traditional roadbumps caused by the typical order in which the real estate process is conducted and offering the only 'No Denied Claims' Home Warranty..
- Super Affiliates with client benefits like:
- Lowes Home Improvement Preferred Vendor Partnership,
- Nationwide Insurance
- ADT Home Security
- Allied and North American Van Lines.
3. The Home Physical. An inspection conducted for home owners not party to a real estate transaction, for the purpose of being aware of the maintenance and safety issues that may have developed over the years of living in that home.
4. Multi - Inspector Offices Not only are Advantage Inspection Franchises required to have a physical office other than a spare bedroom, they are true multi-inspector firms which allow benefits to inspection associates as well as meet the demands for on-time reporting by having more associates to meet customer need.
Also, the vetting process for new associates insures quality individuals who will be supported by additional in-house training above and beyond the yearly requirements for education that are State mandated.
5. Most advanced and exclusive report writing software, so good that Lowe's chose Advantage as its preferred home inspection vendor partner.
Advantage Inspection International also saw the problems rife with the Home Warranty industry and created
- the first 'No Denied Claims' Home Warranty, popular with homeowners. (Which makes them happy with their Realtors who referred them.)
This is a quick overview of the direction Advantage Inspection International is taking the home inspection industry. And though our territory is presently limited to the Southeastern United States, we are ready to expand nationwide and eventually world-wide.
As we expand, we will be looking for qualified home inspectors who want the added value to offer their clients, so be sure to look for us !
Member of Nachi