Sorry it's taken me a while to write this week, but things have been very, very busy. This is all good, maybe not a good excuse, but all good.
When I got an email saying I had been contacted by another agent, Christina Williams, the message simply stated, "TAG, YOUR IT." I really did not know what that meant, so I logged into Active Rain, looked up Christina's blog, and look what I found. A SUPER MEME. I had been tagged again and needed to answer some questions.
So, Here I Go!
1. Who is your favorite musical artist? This question I had to take a minute and reallythink about. I think overall, my favorite is THE DAVE MATTHEWS BAND. So many times in my life I can go back to and think about good times, bad times, funny times, happy times, and even sad times. Throughout all of them, I had Dave. The Greatful Dead had a very close second place!
2. Who is your favorite artist? Can't really say that I have a favorite. I have one poster hanging on the wall that I think many others have, Vangough's "MID-SUMMER NIGHT'S DREAM". I saw this somewhere and thought it was cool, so I bought it. I think my seven year old son Michael is my favorite artist now. You should see some of the stuff he comes home with from 1st grade art!
3. Who is your favorite blogger? I don't know that I have a favorite. I tend to read Jeff Turners blog more than any other. So many good ones out there, it's hard to say which I like best.
4. IF YOU COULD MEET ANYONE (ALIVE OR DEAD), WHO WOULD IT BE AND WHAT IS THE MOST INTERESTING THING ABOUT THEM? I think it is a toss up between Nolan Ryan and Ray Bourque. Sports have always been, and continue to be a very large part of my life. I played every sport possible, and my son continues to keep that tradition. These two men I think were the best at their sports, and were great people in general.
5. WHAT DID YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GREW UP? I can honestly say it was not a real estate agent! I always wanted to be a professional hockey player. Still do, I think!
6. WHAT IS THE MOST INTERESTING PEICE OF TRIVIA YOU KNOW? I'll have to think about that one a little bit more and get back to you.
7. IF YOU COULD LIVE IN ANY POINT IN HISTORY WHAT WOULD IT BE AND WHY? I might go back to when my grandfather was alive. I never had the opportunity to meet him and heard from everyone in my family that he was a great man.
8. WHAT IS THE MOST INTERESTING JOB YOU EVER HELD? The most interesting, and by far the funnest. I was an executive chef at the PUEBBLO DEL SOL countyr club in Sierra Vista AZ. I was in my early twenties, working 5 or 6 days per week, in charge of a multi million dollar facility. I had at times 30 employees, a restaurant, banquet facility, and golf curse grill to run. I was able to play free golf every day, and I got paid for it!