Groups are smaller communities within the larger ActiveRain. Join groups created by others. or start your own and
get others to join
This is the place to view the past and present contests put on by ActiveRain and its members. Everyone can join the
group and help encourage each other. Current contest will be highlighted posts so it's easy for you all to see. Let it
Curious as to what others in your profession think about a certain product or tool?
AR's community takes the time to leave honest and transparent reviews of their experiences
so you can be a bit wiser about your purchase.
Broken down by categories and subcategories for easy finds
Get an unfiltered look at what real users are saying
Leave a review yourself for others to benefit from
Add new products as you use them and gain points for doing so
ActiveRain University (ARU) provides free on-line training. We coach, consult and support real estate professionals about real estate trends, technology and social media.
ARU Calendar provides class types and registration links
Watch short tutorials on updating your photo, inserting a hyperlink and much more
Sign up for the Daily Drop so you don't miss out on AR's daily happenings
Find answers to most FAQ's
Whatever it is you're into and wherever you are, AR surely has a group for you to join.
Brand, off the wall, specific subject matters…whatever it is you're looking for.
Each time you write a post you can syndicate your post to 5 groups.
And if by chance you don't find what you're looking for, start a new group today!
Get your content in front of more eyes
Search by location or type
Feel free to start your own group
Find some that are close to home and close to heart
Each month AR runs numerous contests as a way for our members to engage in activities
that will boost their business and increase their visibility in the community and beyond.
Earn points by partaking in these contest and climb the leaderboard
Do what's good for you and your business by participating
If you have an idea for a contest, just let us know
Stay motivated and on track with new contests popping up each month
Ask a Real Estate Question
Here's another avenue for you to build relationships with others. Share your expertise with someone searching for answers.
Play the teacher role and help someone out today
Your Homepage will alert you of new questions in your state
A wonderful way to open a door to a possible new client
Ask a question yourself to get help
These state pages or hyper-local pages provide content directly related to a specific geographical location.
State, County, City and Neighborhood pages make it easy for consumers to find what they're looking for.
Post your listings, school information, local events, market reports and more
Consumers peruse these pages for information
Farm your niche market and cover all the happenings in your neighborhood
Let's face it, we get those folks all the time that want us to cut our commissions. We always get asked, "what do you do to earn your 6 percent?"
Well, I don't know about you, but I'm done justifying what I do for my 6. It's either work with me and take advantage of the programs I offer, or find someone else. No more 5 percent listings, not that I have had that many anyway...but there have been a few. Of course, there are exceptions if you can get a good priced property, and have a buyer for it when you walk in for the appointment.
What is the difference between 5 and 6 percent? To the seller, it's 1% of the sale price...and statistically, it means a higher sale price, and less days on market. To the seller, it ends up being more money to pay less commission if you ask me.
So what do I do? Well...I've detailed step by step my Listing Plan of Action for you, as well as my Marketing Services. FYI, I'm a Mike Ferry One-on-One, and the original copy of this plan of action is available for free at www.mikeferry.com
LISTING PLAN OF ACTION
THE LISTING PLAN OF ACTION
My objectives are the following:
1. To assist in getting as many QUALIFIED buyers into your home until it is sold.
2. To communicate to you weekly the results of our activities.
3. To assist you in negotiating the highest dollar value ... between you and the buyer.
The Following Are the Steps I Take to Get a Home Sold ... the "Pro-Active Approach":
1. Submit your home to our local Multiple Listing Service.
2. Price your home competitively ... to open the market vs. narrowing the market.
3. Follow the 30-10-1 rule. 30 Days on Market, 10 or less showings, and 0 offers means it's time to reduce the price.
4. Promote your home at the company sales meeting.
5. Develop a list of features for your home for the Brokers to use with their potential buyers.
6. E-mail a features sheet to all 400 full-time agents in my company, and the top 25 agents in the marketplace for their potential buyers, as well as all agents that have shown my other listings.
7. Suggest and advise as to any changes you may want to make to your property to make it more sale-able.
8. Constantly update you as to any changes in the marketplace.
9. Prospect 3 hours per day and talk to 25 people per day looking for potential buyers.
10. Contact over the next seven days...my buyer leads, center of influence, and past clients for their referrals and prospective buyers.
11. Add additional exposure through a professional sign and lockbox.
12. Provide your property with the latest technology to effectively market your property, see the attached Marketing Services Flyer.
13. Whenever possible, pre-qualify the prospective buyers.
14. Keep you aware of the various methods of financing that a buyer might want to use.
15. When possible, have the cooperating Broker in the area tour your home.
16. Follow-up on the salespeople who have shown your home...for their feedback.
17. Assist you in arranging interim financing...if necessary.
18. Handle all follow-up upon a contract being accepted...all mortgage, title and other closing procedures.
19. Deliver your check at the closing.
SELLERS WANT AN AGENT WHO CAN GENERATE LEADS AND WHO WILL KEEP THEM INFORMED
HOW DO I BRING IN BUYERS?
800 NUMBER AND TEXT ON DEMAND - You get a toll free 800 number on your yard sign. When a buyer calls the number, I am paged with their name and number and I call them (often while they are in front of your home) and sell them on your home. In addition to the 800 number, a buyer can text a specific code, and be sent information on your home, as well as have access to Mobile Website anywhere in the world.
LOCAL MEDIA - Your home will be featured in local newspapers, and online at PHILLYFORSALE.COM as an enhanced listing.
AGENT AND COMPANY BRANDED WEBSITE - Your home will be featured on both of my websites PHILLYHOUSEHUNT.com and BRYANWASHINGTON.com. In addition to my personal websites, you will be featured on my company's website CBPREF.com, and nationally at COLDWELLBANKER.com as well seen as a SHOWCASE LISTING on REALTOR.com.
INTERNET - More and more people are finding homes on the internet. Your home will have its own unique website designed exclusively for marketing your property. The site is automatically exported to all the major Real Estate Websites.
AGENT NETWORK - Statistically speaking, your home sale will come about as a result of an agent knowing about your home. Every agent in my office will know about your home as well as other pro-active agents in the area.
MULTIPLE LISTING SERVICE - Over 35,000 REALTORS will have access to your listing.
HOW DO I KEEP YOU INFORMED?
PHONE, FAX, EMAIL - I will contact you personally AT LEAST once per week until your home is SOLD. If you don't want email, then it will be a phone call, it's your choice.
MARKETING SERVICES REPORT - If you want it, I will set up a web page that you can access anytime you please and you can read EVERYTHING about what I am doing to sell your home, who viewed it, what their feedback was, and much more.
Disclaimer: ActiveRain Corp. does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers and brokers listed on this site. These real estate profiles, blogs and blog entries are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them make an informed decision when buying or selling a house. ActiveRain Corp. takes no responsibility for the content in these profiles, that are written by the members of this community.