Groups are smaller communities within the larger ActiveRain. Join groups created by others. or start your own and
get others to join
This is the place to view the past and present contests put on by ActiveRain and its members. Everyone can join the
group and help encourage each other. Current contest will be highlighted posts so it's easy for you all to see. Let it
Curious as to what others in your profession think about a certain product or tool?
AR's community takes the time to leave honest and transparent reviews of their experiences
so you can be a bit wiser about your purchase.
Broken down by categories and subcategories for easy finds
Get an unfiltered look at what real users are saying
Leave a review yourself for others to benefit from
Add new products as you use them and gain points for doing so
ActiveRain University (ARU) provides free on-line training. We coach, consult and support real estate professionals about real estate trends, technology and social media.
ARU Calendar provides class types and registration links
Watch short tutorials on updating your photo, inserting a hyperlink and much more
Sign up for the Daily Drop so you don't miss out on AR's daily happenings
Find answers to most FAQ's
Whatever it is you're into and wherever you are, AR surely has a group for you to join.
Brand, off the wall, specific subject matters…whatever it is you're looking for.
Each time you write a post you can syndicate your post to 5 groups.
And if by chance you don't find what you're looking for, start a new group today!
Get your content in front of more eyes
Search by location or type
Feel free to start your own group
Find some that are close to home and close to heart
Each month AR runs numerous contests as a way for our members to engage in activities
that will boost their business and increase their visibility in the community and beyond.
Earn points by partaking in these contest and climb the leaderboard
Do what's good for you and your business by participating
If you have an idea for a contest, just let us know
Stay motivated and on track with new contests popping up each month
Ask a Real Estate Question
Here's another avenue for you to build relationships with others. Share your expertise with someone searching for answers.
Play the teacher role and help someone out today
Your Homepage will alert you of new questions in your state
A wonderful way to open a door to a possible new client
Ask a question yourself to get help
These state pages or hyper-local pages provide content directly related to a specific geographical location.
State, County, City and Neighborhood pages make it easy for consumers to find what they're looking for.
Post your listings, school information, local events, market reports and more
Consumers peruse these pages for information
Farm your niche market and cover all the happenings in your neighborhood
June 23, 2008 - 32 REO Bank Owned Foreclosures in San Ramon CA sold and closed during the period from March 1, 2008 through June 23, 2008, Nineteen were single family homes and thirteen were condos and townhouses.
· The nineteen detached single family homes that were REO Bank Owned Foreclosures in San Ramon CA had a low sales price of $390,000** and a high sales price of $925,000. (The lowest priced home at $390,000 is located in Sunny Glen, a 55+ community) The median sales price for foreclosed home sales in San Ramon for this period is $673,000.
· The thirteen attached homes (including condos and townhouses) that were REO Bank Owned Foreclosures in San Ramon CA had a low sales price of $300,000 (for a 2 bedroom, 1 bath) and a high sales price of $557,500. The median sales price for foreclosed townhouses in San Ramon CA and foreclosed condos in San Ramon CA for this period is $419,900.
June 23, 2008 - There are 17 REO Bank Owned Foreclosures in San Ramon CA currently pending sale or under contingency contract on the MLS.
· Six are condos that were listed at $175,000 (for a 1 bedroom, 1 bath with 612 square feet) to $341,900 (for a 2 bedroom, 2 bath with 914 square feet)
· Nine are detached single family homes that were listed at $525,000 to $1,899,000
· Two are townhouses that were listed at $625,000 and $629,900
June 23, 2008 - CURRENT INVENTORY - There are 15 REO Bank Owned Foreclosures in San Ramon CA currently being offered through the MLS.
· Two are condos, listed at $249,900 (for a 2 bedroom, 1 bath with 952 square feet) to $354,900 (for a 2 bedroom, one and a half-bath with 1,022 square feet)
· Ten are detached single family homes, listed at $395,000** to $1,799,000. (The lowest priced home at $395,000 is located in Sunny Glen, a 55+ community)
· Three are townhouses, listed at $320,000 (for a 2 bedroom, 2 bath with 966 square feet) to $341,900 (for a 2 bedroom, 1 bath with 879 square feet)
* Based on information from the Contra Costa Association of REALTOR'S® MLS (for the monthly period from the first through the last day of the month). Display of MLS data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
I love working with home buyers and home sellers in the Dublin CA, Pleasanton, San Ramon area! Providing representation to home buyers and sellers, access to market statistics, median home prices, information on homes for sale, prices of homes that have sold in specific neighborhoods and for the cities of San Ramon, Dublin CA, Pleasanton, and Danville CA.. I'll speak out on homes, real estate, buying & selling, lifestyle, area activtities, employment and commuting & more!
Disclaimer: ActiveRain Corp. does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers and brokers listed on this site. These real estate profiles, blogs and blog entries are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them make an informed decision when buying or selling a house. ActiveRain Corp. takes no responsibility for the content in these profiles, that are written by the members of this community.