Investing In America In 2007
If you had purchased $1,000 of Nortel stock one year ago, it would now be
With Enron, you would have had $16.50 left of the original $,1000.
With WorldCom, you would have had less than $5 left.
If you had purchased $1,000 of Delta Air Lines stock you would have $49 left.
But, if you had purchased $1,000 worth of beer one year ago, drank all the
beer, then turned in the cans for the aluminum recycling REFUND, You would
have had $214.
Based on the above, the best current investment advice is to drink heavily and
But seriously, real estate investing in Montana has been and most likely will continue to be a safe investment for 2008.
- Land Acquisition: America's largest single land owner Ted Turner
- Ranching: Ranchers like Reynolds Family, Scott Family, Thomas Lane, Tom Siebel, Russell Gordy, Desiree Moore, making them in the top 100 land owners in the country
- Industry: Montana's largest private land owner Plum Creek with 1.2 million acres and an annual impact of $650 Million
- Industry: Some of Montana is literally a gold mine: Golden Sunlight Mine, Barrick Gold Corporation, producing 198,000 ounces of gold in 2007
- Development: Tim Blixseth, owner of 13,400 acres now known as the exclusive Yellowstone club, Lots from $2.5 million, homes from $3.5 million
Montana is full of opportunities, good luck.