Groups are smaller communities within the larger ActiveRain. Join groups created by others. or start your own and
get others to join
This is the place to view the past and present contests put on by ActiveRain and its members. Everyone can join the
group and help encourage each other. Current contest will be highlighted posts so it's easy for you all to see. Let it
Curious as to what others in your profession think about a certain product or tool?
AR's community takes the time to leave honest and transparent reviews of their experiences
so you can be a bit wiser about your purchase.
Broken down by categories and subcategories for easy finds
Get an unfiltered look at what real users are saying
Leave a review yourself for others to benefit from
Add new products as you use them and gain points for doing so
ActiveRain University (ARU) provides free on-line training. We coach, consult and support real estate professionals about real estate trends, technology and social media.
ARU Calendar provides class types and registration links
Watch short tutorials on updating your photo, inserting a hyperlink and much more
Sign up for the Daily Drop so you don't miss out on AR's daily happenings
Find answers to most FAQ's
Whatever it is you're into and wherever you are, AR surely has a group for you to join.
Brand, off the wall, specific subject matters…whatever it is you're looking for.
Each time you write a post you can syndicate your post to 5 groups.
And if by chance you don't find what you're looking for, start a new group today!
Get your content in front of more eyes
Search by location or type
Feel free to start your own group
Find some that are close to home and close to heart
Each month AR runs numerous contests as a way for our members to engage in activities
that will boost their business and increase their visibility in the community and beyond.
Earn points by partaking in these contest and climb the leaderboard
Do what's good for you and your business by participating
If you have an idea for a contest, just let us know
Stay motivated and on track with new contests popping up each month
Ask a Real Estate Question
Here's another avenue for you to build relationships with others. Share your expertise with someone searching for answers.
Play the teacher role and help someone out today
Your Homepage will alert you of new questions in your state
A wonderful way to open a door to a possible new client
Ask a question yourself to get help
These state pages or hyper-local pages provide content directly related to a specific geographical location.
State, County, City and Neighborhood pages make it easy for consumers to find what they're looking for.
Post your listings, school information, local events, market reports and more
Consumers peruse these pages for information
Farm your niche market and cover all the happenings in your neighborhood
1. The lawn should be properly mowed, and fertilization should be considered in many cases. Curbs, sidewalks, and driveways (concrete only as black top driveways can crack and weaked from edging as they do not have the smooth edges for proper edging) should be edged using a steel-blade edger.
2. The landscaping should be fresh and appealing. The hedges should be properly trimmed, dead or dying flowers/ shrubs should be replaced. Also if the flower beds contain mulch it should generally either be replaced or touched up with new mulch to give it that fresh, well cared for look.
3. The gutters should be cleaned and free of debris. Clean gutters and roofs not only look better but can add years to a roof, as clogged gutters prevent the water from properly flwoing away from the roof and can build, and get under the shingles ruining the roof. (Same goes for debris on the roof)
4. Many homes should even be power washed to bring out their true color and not look dusty or dingy. If the home has shutters they should also be either replaced or if possible cleaned and repainted if needed.
5. Kids toys should be picked up and out of view, and porches/ decks free of toys, debris and clutter also.
If the exterior of the home does not appear to be well cared for many will assume the interior is the same way. Investing in the proper care, maintenance and updating of your lawn and landscaping can add as much as 10-15% to a homes value as well. Staging the exterior for sale is just as important if not more important than staging the interior simply because if the exterior is not appealing many will simply move on to the next house and never see all the beautiful work inside. Don't lose a sale because you blend in, set yourself apart from the rest with great curb appeal.
Horton's Lawn Care L.L.C. is an insured, residential and commercial lawn care provider specializing in many lawn care services to assist you in the proper care, and maintenance of your lawn. You can have that beautiful, lush, green lawn you have always wanted with our lawn care services that include: aeration, detaching, lawn rolling, re-seeding, fertilization, lawn mowing, weed whipping, edging, hedge trimming, flower, shrub, and tree planting, spring clean ups, fall clean ups, landscaping, power washing and snow removal. We currently provide lawn care services in the Genesee County Michigan area primarily in Burton, Davison, Flint, Flushing, Grand Blanc, and Swartz Creek.
Disclaimer: ActiveRain Corp. does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers and brokers listed on this site. These real estate profiles, blogs and blog entries are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them make an informed decision when buying or selling a house. ActiveRain Corp. takes no responsibility for the content in these profiles, that are written by the members of this community.