The SMS text service is currently configured for Nokia's latest E and N series phones and will be constantly updated when leading mobile phone producers such as Samsung and Motorola release their brand new WiFi phones later this year.
Mobile calls between Tpad users are free worldwide if the calls are routed over their WiFi Connection. All other PSTN calls from the user's WiFi mobile to any other landline or mobile in the world will be charged at the usual low Tpad VoIP rates.
This SMS text service has been designed to remove the need for complicated set up procedures. At Tpad, set up is easy and fast, customers simply create a free mobile account and then they will automatically receive a free SMS text that will configure their phone's SIP settings with Tpad.
Tpad integrates seamlessly with the phone using the existing address book, so there's no need to retype your contacts. Once set up to use a WiFi hotspot, the mobile connects automatically next time the phone is in range. The beauty of this service is that no special software is needed, as it uses the inbuilt software that Nokia already has pre-installed.
This ensures that there will be full compatibility with trouble free usage. Chris Morris, Tpad's General Manager, said: "Tpad is at the forefront of the natural evolution of VoIP. First people began talking via a PC and headset, then they were tied to a fixed line IP device and now the next exciting step is Tpad mobile VoIP. Free calling has finally arrived on mass market mobiles." Morris continued:
"We are giving all new users who sign up for a free Tpad mobile account a free test call to the value of $0.50 for a limited period. This will give users the chance to experience the call quality of next generation mobile VoIP. "For example, with this free credit you can make a 10 minute call to any mobile in Pakistan using our ultra low VoIP call rates. Of course calls between Tpad users are 100% free all the time.
If you combine this with our policy of no connection fees and per second billing we are at the forefront of the new wave of mobile VoIP companies".
Other Tpad Benefits:
• Free Tpad Mobile VoIP Account and FREE SIP Incoming Telephone Number
• Make Free Unlimited Mobile VoIP Calls to other Tpad Users using your WiFi Connection
• Free SMS Text Setup - auto configures your nokia phone to use Tpad • No special software needed - as you use the pre-built software Nokia has already installed.
• Free Test Credit ($0.50 cent USD) - enough to make a 10 minute call to any mobile in Pakistan • Buy any amount of credit and get $1 Free
• No monthly contracts / hidden fees
• Tpad Call Credit Never Expires
• No Connection Charges / Per Second Billing
•Ultra Low VoIP Call Rates - Pakistan Mobile = 13 cent per min / India Mobile = 7 cent per min • Use any SIP / VoIP Device with your Tpad Mobile Account
• Free Access to our Break IN / Local Access Number (Make International Calls from normal landlines at Local Rate Prices)
• Free SIP / Internet Telephone Number (Make and Receive Calls Worldwide)
• Free Personal Voicemail Account (Voicemail to Email / Record your own messages)
• Tpad's Super-helpful Forum - Expert and Friendly Advice from VoIP masters About Tpad: Tpad – http://www.tpad.com is a privately owned company, founded in 2006 and funded by private investment. Today, Tpad is pioneering an all SIP / VoIP solution that enable leading branded mobile phones or any VoIP Device (ATA, IP Phone, PC Softphone, and WiFi Mobile) to make free or very low cost calls using VoIP.