Colorado Springs Real Estate
On list of 66 cities by MSN -- where buying makes sense.
There is a very informative article today on MSN.com by Marilyn Lewis; the headlines read: 66 cities where buying makes sense. Colorado Springs is on the list.
Some of the key points in the article:
- Don't expect to make a fast buck
- It's a chance to build equity
- Buyers should look at the purchase as a conservative investment
The articles goes on to compare the equity how much equity you'd have by 2012 if you bought a low-priced home today; and the chart.
My recent articles about Colorado Springs Real Estate give a through overview of pricing in different areas of the city.
- Colorado Springs Real Estate Market Report
- Colorado Springs Real Estate Market Report 1-1-08 to 6-15-08
A Colorado Springs Real Estate Agent You Can Trust
Selling HOMES in El Paso & Douglas County; including Colorado Springs, Monument Fountain, Larkspur, Pueblo, Castle Rock, Manitou Springs, Woodland Park, Palmer Lake
www.Kathytorline.com & www.ColoradoSpringsVintageHomes.com