Often I hear agents say " it's vacant and easy to show". I wonder if they seriously, think that vacant and empty is a good thing? Visualizing what a room can be may be easy for them but for the majority of people it is not.
How do these spaces INSPIRE or make potential buyers want to purchase ? (see after photos below)
* Empty rooms leave potential buyers with an empty feeling.
* Empty rooms feel cold, and uninspiring.
* Empty rooms give off negative energy.
* Empty rooms usually feel smaller than rooms that are
* Empty rooms often sound hollow and unappealing.
* Empty rooms do NOT photograph well and shown online there is
NO appeal and there's confusion about what room it is.
* Empty houses have no drama to grab the potential buyers
attention and make them want to live in that house.
Here are the only good things that I can say about an empty room:
* Traffic flow is might be easier when the room is completely empty, not better but easier.
* Empty is better if there was too much clutter in the house and the sellers will not do anything about it.
* Empty is better if the house's condition is not tip-top because staging is not meant to hide flaws and
defects in condition.
In this market every house needs to be the best that it can be AND home staging can help make that happen. Please REMEMBER, home staging is not just adding décor and the pretty stuff. It includes:
MASTER BEDROOM BEFORE MASTER BEDROOM AFTER
The dramatic décor is an important element but the others are also crucial. Call me. I can help your sellers get their house properly and professionally staged...ready to SELL.
HERE are the STAGED rooms from the first two vacant photos.
Dream Interior Redesign & Staging by Ginger Foust is a full service professional staging and redesign company serving the California foothill and mountain communities of Oakhurst, North Fork, Coarsegold, Ahwahnee, Bass Lake, Wawona and Mariposa. Click here to see a short slideshow with examples of our staging work. Also, visit our website at www.dreamredesigns.com or www.oakhurststaging.com for more information or call 559-877-2442.