As an agent, I can only become your buyer's agent by entering into a written agreement to represent you. It is important to work with one person that you feel comfortable with and you believe is working in your best interests.
As your buyer's agent, I will pledge to provide with the following services:
1. Property Previews - Based on your own search criteria and needs, I will run an MLS report and preview properties to help in the evaluation process. I will review property online and in person to help you make a decision in the quickest way possible.
2. Automatic Search - I’ll set-up an automatic MLS search that notifies me immediately when new properties are listed that match your criteria. This way you won’t miss any new properties on that come on the market.
3. Home Showings - I belong to the multiple listing service (MLS) which means that I can show you almost any house with a real estate sign in front.
4. Timely Response - Return your calls and emails within 2 hours and provide you with weekly updates on your property search.
5. Home Evaluation - Discuss positive and negative features of a property that may affect its value.
6. Scientific Market Analysis – Once you find a home that you are serious about making an offer on, I will run a scientific market analysis for that property. This report will show comparable homes that have sold in the neighborhood within the last 6 months so we can make a competitive offer.
7. Contract Guidance - Including review of written seller's disclosures and explanation of all contracts and addendums to be used on your purchase.
8. Transaction Assistance - I will help you with your negotiation strategy, offer presentation, home inspection remedies and monitor your sale to closing.
It is my goal to help you find the right home for you to purchase and to make the home buying process as smooth as possible. Call me today at 214-532-3823 to start looking for your new home today!