For most home owner's, selling is a rare event. Selling your home without a Realtor, is like representing yourself in court.
Realtors provide countless services such as:
- Representing you and protecting your interests.
- Providing up-to-date market information of recent sales and competing listings
- Review your disclosure statement.
- Acquiring school statistics.
- Advertising your home.
- Complying with fair housing laws.
- Placing your home on various websites.)
- Holding open houses.
- Showing your home whether you're home or not.
- Responding to telephone inquiries about your home.
- Pre-qualifying prospects.
- Analyzing offers.
- Writing and presenting counter offers.
- Acting as a buffer to keep the deal form becoming too personal.
- Providing all the numerous and required documents and forms.
The list goes on, not to mention that a Realtor takes a lot of the out of pocket expense of helping you sell your home. From the cost of advertising to the time we put into a sellers home. We do this because we love our business and we love helping our clients whether it be a seller or a buyer reach their goal of selling or buying their first or even their third home.
We as Realtors know when we have done all the right things to achieve your goals and happiness, "The best compliment is a call from a neighbor, friend or family members that was referred by you."