Groups are smaller communities within the larger ActiveRain. Join groups created by others. or start your own and
get others to join
This is the place to view the past and present contests put on by ActiveRain and its members. Everyone can join the
group and help encourage each other. Current contest will be highlighted posts so it's easy for you all to see. Let it
Curious as to what others in your profession think about a certain product or tool?
AR's community takes the time to leave honest and transparent reviews of their experiences
so you can be a bit wiser about your purchase.
Broken down by categories and subcategories for easy finds
Get an unfiltered look at what real users are saying
Leave a review yourself for others to benefit from
Add new products as you use them and gain points for doing so
ActiveRain University (ARU) provides free on-line training. We coach, consult and support real estate professionals about real estate trends, technology and social media.
ARU Calendar provides class types and registration links
Watch short tutorials on updating your photo, inserting a hyperlink and much more
Sign up for the Daily Drop so you don't miss out on AR's daily happenings
Find answers to most FAQ's
Whatever it is you're into and wherever you are, AR surely has a group for you to join.
Brand, off the wall, specific subject matters…whatever it is you're looking for.
Each time you write a post you can syndicate your post to 5 groups.
And if by chance you don't find what you're looking for, start a new group today!
Get your content in front of more eyes
Search by location or type
Feel free to start your own group
Find some that are close to home and close to heart
Each month AR runs numerous contests as a way for our members to engage in activities
that will boost their business and increase their visibility in the community and beyond.
Earn points by partaking in these contest and climb the leaderboard
Do what's good for you and your business by participating
If you have an idea for a contest, just let us know
Stay motivated and on track with new contests popping up each month
Ask a Real Estate Question
Here's another avenue for you to build relationships with others. Share your expertise with someone searching for answers.
Play the teacher role and help someone out today
Your Homepage will alert you of new questions in your state
A wonderful way to open a door to a possible new client
Ask a question yourself to get help
These state pages or hyper-local pages provide content directly related to a specific geographical location.
State, County, City and Neighborhood pages make it easy for consumers to find what they're looking for.
Post your listings, school information, local events, market reports and more
Consumers peruse these pages for information
Farm your niche market and cover all the happenings in your neighborhood
Interested in moving to St. Croix? Check out these great tips:
Wine club info
· 1st Tuesday of the month its at Deep End Bar Wine Club at Tamarind Reef hotel restaurant in Green Cay 340 773 4455 to reserve.
· 2nd Monday of the month check out Elizabeth's Wine club at Elizabeth's at the Palms 340 719 0735 to reserve!
· Last Friday of the month check out Beach side cafe - Sandcastle's at the Beach in Fredericksted 340 772 1205 / 340 772 1266
Great Places to Eat Lunch
· Cafe Fresco - Penthany Building courtyard...walk East from ScotiaBank -- you can order take out 340 719 0126 Twin Cities - in Times Square with parking on King street you can order take out
· Christine's - Apothecary Courtyard, you can order take out 340 713 1500
· Naked Aristocrat courtyard 340 773 2233
· Mermaid - Buccaneers resort ...on the beach...bring a bathing suit and stay for the afternoon 340 712 2100
· Rum Runners on the boardwalk in Christiansted
Dinner -- put these in your speed dial...
· Galleon 340 773 9949 open 7 nights a week -- music most nights - piano bar Monday night)
· Kendricks 340 719 9199 garden is romantic -- new indoor dining room is very nice!
· Bacchus 340 692 9922
· Duggan's Reef 340 773 9800
· Brass Parrot - Buccaneers Hotel 340 712 2100 fabulous view go for early dinner to see the sunset
· Tutto Bene 340 773 5229
· Savant 340 713 8666 outside garden setting is very romantic
· Sandcastles in Fredericksted go early to see the sunset and you get home early too!
· Blue Moon in Fredericksted
· Sunset grill North of Fredricksted
· Sandcastles on the Beach - Fredericksted 340 772 1205
· Blue Moon - Fredericksted 340 772 2222
· Sunset Grill - Fredericksted 340 772 5855
· Cultured Pelican - Coakly Bay - East end 340 773 3333
· Duggan's Reef 340 773 9800
· Mermaid - Buccaneer 340 712 2100
· Food Town -- Fruits, vegetables, wines, Chicken, Steak plus all other items good.
· Schooner Bay -- Fruits, vegetables when they have them... steak and seafood - plus all other items good
· Cost U less ...Fruits, vegetables are great then they have them. Steak and salmon are good.
· Merchants Market (behind Scotia bank in Sunny Isles) bulk and frozen items such as Duck/Shrimp/Sesame Seaweed/Smoked Eel plus they carry many other things. Call 340 774 5484 to see if they have what you need.
· Afternoon sail trips on the National Historic Landmark Schooner "ROSEWAY" - book day sail at 617 443 4841
· Buck Island Tour with Captain Heinz Teroro II and Dragonfly 340 773 3161
· Kayaking and tour in Salt River - Virgin Kayaks 778 0071
· Horseback riding in Cane Bay - Equus 340 778 0933
· Whim Concerts April 13 and 14 Oboe and English Horn and Piano call 340 772 0598
Disclaimer: ActiveRain Corp. does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers and brokers listed on this site. These real estate profiles, blogs and blog entries are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them make an informed decision when buying or selling a house. ActiveRain Corp. takes no responsibility for the content in these profiles, that are written by the members of this community.