New Virginia Licensed Assistant Rules

Services for Real Estate Pros with Marketing Specialist for CJ Realty Group/Cindy Jones Broker

Does everyone in Virginia who has a licenses assistant know about the change of rules coming in 2009?

If not you may want to take a look.  If you are going to have a licensed assistant then you will need to have your Virginia Brokers license.  I've worked with a number of agents who have licensed assistants but they do not have their brokers license.  Since it can take a year to get all of the classes through NVAR to get your brokers license I'm wondering if there are going to be some folks surprised when the change takes effect.


This entry hasn't been re-blogged:

Re-Blogged By Re-Blogged At
virginia real estate laws

Spam prevention

What's the reason you're reporting this blog entry?

Are you sure you want to report this blog entry as spam?


Pat Fenn

Ask me a question
Spam prevention

Additional Information