Drying times for carpets and soft furnishings can vary greatly due to the following conditions:
- Relative humidity within the environment.
- Adequate ventilation introduced to the environment.
- The degree of soil contained within the carpet or fabric.
- The level of competence of the cleaning technician.
- The moisture retention rates of the respective fibres
(Wool, Nylon, Cotton, Polyester, Polypropylene, etc.)
Regardless of all the above, the drying of soft furnishings should be achieved within twenty-four hours. In the most favourable conditions this drying time can be considerably less.