Paying rent is only helping your landlord. You can get a mortgage for the same amount as your rent and you own the home!
Home prices are lower than they have ever been in the last 10 years.
If you purchase a home today at it's lowest price, you can sell it in 5-10 years when the market has come back around and make a lot of money or buy a better home.
Also, down payment assistance available until Oct. 1 2008.
- Gift funds up to 6% of the final contract sales towards your down payment and/or closing costs
- Gift funds for both first time and repeat home buyers (Nehemiah charges a nominal processing fee that may be paid by the seller, home buyer, or lender.)
- Gift funds for both new construction and resale homes
- No repayment of gift money
- No income or asset limits
- No geographical restrictions
Some of the homes that I have sold in the last few weeks:
3 bedroom 2 bath built in 1960 sold for 132,000 tax value 211,000 monthly payment $1100
3 bedroom 1 bath built in 1979 sold for 140,000 tax value 213,000 monthly payment $1150
3 bedroom 2 bath built in 1977 sold for 83,500 tax value 179,000 monthly payment $790
4 bedroom 3 bath built in 2004 sold for 127,000 tax value 246,000 monthly payment $900
If you want more information on the home deals I can find you, give me a call.
I find people deals in Minnesota and get them closed! Go to my website www.free4close.com to sign up for free foreclosure listings.