Mortgage rates are slightly lower again Wednesday, following European debt markets after the Bank of England added to evidence that other countries are facing the slowdown the U.S. has suffered.
FNMA 30 yr Mortgage Backed Securities
DOWN for the forth day 1.2 basis points to 6.254%. A Basis Point is 1/100 of a percent.
10 Year T-Bill down 2 basis pts to 3.82%.
DJI Stocks up 75 in early trading
Crude Oil rose $2.34 a barrel to $116.87
Links to additional industry news.
- Reverse Mortgage Broker Fee in Dispute
- 2008 Housing Bill eliminates 25% Fee to Brokers Not approved by FHA
- 10 Ways to Avoid A Closing Nightmare
- An easy list that will make your life easier
- DPA May Not Be Dead!
- New Bipartisan Legislation Introduced
- $7,500 First Time Buyer Tax Credit
- Up to $7,500 can be borrowed from IRS
*A Basis Point is 1/100 of a percent.