Groups are smaller communities within the larger ActiveRain. Join groups created by others. or start your own and
get others to join
This is the place to view the past and present contests put on by ActiveRain and its members. Everyone can join the
group and help encourage each other. Current contest will be highlighted posts so it's easy for you all to see. Let it
Curious as to what others in your profession think about a certain product or tool?
AR's community takes the time to leave honest and transparent reviews of their experiences
so you can be a bit wiser about your purchase.
Broken down by categories and subcategories for easy finds
Get an unfiltered look at what real users are saying
Leave a review yourself for others to benefit from
Add new products as you use them and gain points for doing so
ActiveRain University (ARU) provides free on-line training. We coach, consult and support real estate professionals about real estate trends, technology and social media.
ARU Calendar provides class types and registration links
Watch short tutorials on updating your photo, inserting a hyperlink and much more
Sign up for the Daily Drop so you don't miss out on AR's daily happenings
Find answers to most FAQ's
Whatever it is you're into and wherever you are, AR surely has a group for you to join.
Brand, off the wall, specific subject matters…whatever it is you're looking for.
Each time you write a post you can syndicate your post to 5 groups.
And if by chance you don't find what you're looking for, start a new group today!
Get your content in front of more eyes
Search by location or type
Feel free to start your own group
Find some that are close to home and close to heart
Each month AR runs numerous contests as a way for our members to engage in activities
that will boost their business and increase their visibility in the community and beyond.
Earn points by partaking in these contest and climb the leaderboard
Do what's good for you and your business by participating
If you have an idea for a contest, just let us know
Stay motivated and on track with new contests popping up each month
Ask a Real Estate Question
Here's another avenue for you to build relationships with others. Share your expertise with someone searching for answers.
Play the teacher role and help someone out today
Your Homepage will alert you of new questions in your state
A wonderful way to open a door to a possible new client
Ask a question yourself to get help
These state pages or hyper-local pages provide content directly related to a specific geographical location.
State, County, City and Neighborhood pages make it easy for consumers to find what they're looking for.
Post your listings, school information, local events, market reports and more
Consumers peruse these pages for information
Farm your niche market and cover all the happenings in your neighborhood
North Conway NH is well known as a popular tourist destination but there are other reasons to love the North Conway area...here are the top 8 reasons that WE love North Conway NH.
Relocate for the 8 Great Reasons to Live Where You Play
1. Incredible scenery and majestic mountain views. 780,000 acres of National Forest to explore waterfalls, rivers and mountain overlooks.
2. Wonderful neighbors and local residents. Many of us moved here for the lifestyle not the usual pursuit of climbing the corporate ladder.
3. Events, activities, culture and art. The Mt. Washington Valley first began as an artists community and from those roots the area continued to develop with a professional musical theatre, award winnning threatre productions and arts associations. There are events every weekend and often every day.
4. Ski, Ski, Ski! If you love to ski you have to live in the valley. Six Alpine ski resorts are within minutes of downtown and six nordic ski companies are also close by. Enjoy the local ski pass the chamber of commerce sells and ski the mountains for FAR less than normal lift tickets. Some of the ski resorts like Bretton Woods even offer 1/2 price skiing for locals on Sundays and for the kids the local schools offer skiing as part of the curriculum with skiing as a class--all for free.
5. The quintessential New England village. Have fun ice skating in the center of North Conway Village and later enjoy the charm of the local coffee shops and many ecletic gift shops and eateries. Watch the Conway Scenic Railroad as the trains come and go from the village or enjoy activities with the kids at Schouler park in the center of the village.
6. Incredible food. With the many bed and breakfasts and country inns in the area, you can enjoy a unique dining experience with gourmet food. In addition to the many lodging businesses that cater to the locals there are also award winning restaurants and eateries to please your palate.
7. Healthy living. No long and stress filled drives to work or unhealthy air. Enjoy the fresh mountain air purified by millions of trees protected in the White Mountain National forest. Enjoy pure, prisitine mountain water from the many springs that naturally occur in the area. The Valley has a Green Team and many health and wellness businesses that serve to support and provide resources for healthy, vibrant living.
8. Hiking, Biking, Kayaking and Canoeing. Love outdoors sports? Then North Conway is the place for you. With literally hundreds of trails and special events for all of the outdoor activities you will never find your calendar empty! The best part is that there is no long drive to do any of them.
Disclaimer: ActiveRain Corp. does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers and brokers listed on this site. These real estate profiles, blogs and blog entries are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them make an informed decision when buying or selling a house. ActiveRain Corp. takes no responsibility for the content in these profiles, that are written by the members of this community.