Groups are smaller communities within the larger ActiveRain. Join groups created by others. or start your own and
get others to join
This is the place to view the past and present contests put on by ActiveRain and its members. Everyone can join the
group and help encourage each other. Current contest will be highlighted posts so it's easy for you all to see. Let it
Curious as to what others in your profession think about a certain product or tool?
AR's community takes the time to leave honest and transparent reviews of their experiences
so you can be a bit wiser about your purchase.
Broken down by categories and subcategories for easy finds
Get an unfiltered look at what real users are saying
Leave a review yourself for others to benefit from
Add new products as you use them and gain points for doing so
ActiveRain University (ARU) provides free on-line training. We coach, consult and support real estate professionals about real estate trends, technology and social media.
ARU Calendar provides class types and registration links
Watch short tutorials on updating your photo, inserting a hyperlink and much more
Sign up for the Daily Drop so you don't miss out on AR's daily happenings
Find answers to most FAQ's
Whatever it is you're into and wherever you are, AR surely has a group for you to join.
Brand, off the wall, specific subject matters…whatever it is you're looking for.
Each time you write a post you can syndicate your post to 5 groups.
And if by chance you don't find what you're looking for, start a new group today!
Get your content in front of more eyes
Search by location or type
Feel free to start your own group
Find some that are close to home and close to heart
Each month AR runs numerous contests as a way for our members to engage in activities
that will boost their business and increase their visibility in the community and beyond.
Earn points by partaking in these contest and climb the leaderboard
Do what's good for you and your business by participating
If you have an idea for a contest, just let us know
Stay motivated and on track with new contests popping up each month
Ask a Real Estate Question
Here's another avenue for you to build relationships with others. Share your expertise with someone searching for answers.
Play the teacher role and help someone out today
Your Homepage will alert you of new questions in your state
A wonderful way to open a door to a possible new client
Ask a question yourself to get help
These state pages or hyper-local pages provide content directly related to a specific geographical location.
State, County, City and Neighborhood pages make it easy for consumers to find what they're looking for.
Post your listings, school information, local events, market reports and more
Consumers peruse these pages for information
Farm your niche market and cover all the happenings in your neighborhood
In all our busy lives whether that means working transactions as Realtors, presenting a home as a Stager, buying a home, selling a home, commuting into the office, fixing the broken printer, dealing with our children's problems, handling a health issue, there is more stress out there it seems these days than we know what to do with.
I do believe you can find peace amidst all the chaos. Some days it is not easy for sure. Sometimes you think you have consecutive black cloud days hovering over your head.
So I've served up today some reminders for you. That it doesn't have to overwhelm you. We all want calm. We want restfulness. Here then are tips for a:
Pathway to Serenity
1. Solve the problem that is nagging at you. Don't go around or through it. Fix it.
2. Stay away from the grouches. Identify them and drive your boat away from them. They are a drain.
3. Also, identify other sources of negativity in your lives. Words from people, their actions, a bad commute time of day. Steer clear of as much negativity as you can. It is something that wears your body cells down.
4. Know crystal clear what "you cannot control." A big part of the serenity prayer. That which you cannot control you cannot change. Acceptance is the key here for serenity.
5. Take time for prayer or meditation. Nothing soothes the mind like quiet thought.
6. Get away. Find your quiet spot. Find your relaxing zones. If you can swing it, practice mini-vacations. Real vacations, not ones in your mind.
7. Be Blessed not Stressed. Say thank you A LOT!! Thank your friends for being there. Thanks in your mind for all you may have going for you (health, home, children, finances, laughter, your strengths, etc.) You cannot say thank you and be stressed at the same time.
8. Lastly, do something for others ALL THE TIME. The universe works this way. If you are helping others in their lives it will circle back to you and take the pressure off you. Why this works I'm not sure but it does. Give a smile, and guess what, all of a sudden you are smiling back from them.
Remember the sun is shining past the clouds. It always has. You just have to believe that in your heart. That image should let you know that in the big picture everything will be fine and you will have that
Disclaimer: ActiveRain Corp. does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers and brokers listed on this site. These real estate profiles, blogs and blog entries are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them make an informed decision when buying or selling a house. ActiveRain Corp. takes no responsibility for the content in these profiles, that are written by the members of this community.