I've tried everything to do HTML for my blog posts here at ActiveRain and it just doesn't like me.
I've coded it myself,
I've used Word,
I've used Coffee Cup,
I've tried nvu (their web site crashed, and then when I finally got it, it crashed my computer many times)
I had originally intended to insert two pictures around this poem, but I had to
format the poem in Word,
then take a screen snapshot,
then paste the screen snapshot into Corel Photo-Paint,
then crop the screen snapshot,
then export the resulting image as a jpg,
so the text you see for the poem below is actually a graphic.
So much trouble just to make something look nice. Alas.... :(