Was cleaning out some drawers and I found my younger daughter's "To Do List", which I believe is 2-3 years old, so that would have put her at 13-14 years old, being she is now 16-1/2 years old and tomorrow beginning her Grade 12 school year.
I read this outloud and couldn't believe the imagination my teenager has:
Caitlin's To Do List
1) Change all the clocks.
2) Laugh ever hour on the hour.
3) Defy the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics.
4) Name all the trees on your block.
5) Tell someone: "Yes, but the ink never dries if your pen is filled with "lard".
6) "Fix" the books.
7) Follow someone around all day, taking notes on their activities and not being seen.
8) Create a treasure map.
9) Start a Sing-A-Long at random.
10) Put confetti in the air vents.
11) Call a friend & say, "You're won a lifetime supply of salamanders".
12) Fill the bathtub with saltwater and pretend it's the ocean.
13) Change my name everytime someone remembers it.
14) Replace all nouns in a story with colors & read it outloud.
15) Open every door, cabinet, closet & drawer in your house. Wait for someone to come over and pretend to not notice.
16) Freeze something at random and replace it.
17) Use the same word repeatedly throughout the day.
18) Don't use a mirror.
19) Send a message in a bottle via a helium balloon.
20) Wear 2 different shoes.
Now, keep in mind, she took the SAT's when she was just 16 years old, last December, she scored 1990 on her SAT's. Had the privilege to attend the National Scholars Leadership Conference in Washington D.C. this July 2008 for 2 weeks. She's extremely bright and very different, to say the least. After attending the Law & Advocacy program at this conference, she wants to be a Patent Lawyer. She wants her 1st degree in Engineering and than wants to attend Law School. I'm already in the "Poor House" thinking about the cost. LOL