Better ways to market???
There are always dozens and dozens of people and services trying to show you a better way. Each of them are charging their fair share to help you get there (go figure). I say there is nothing free in life, but there should be value for the service. I became so frustrated that I started to put my own systems in place that allowed me to CUT COSTS and increase my productivity and increase the response of the pubic to the listings, and at the same time help my sellers understand the results of the marketing.
It is so simple:
- I place every home I list (EVERY ONE) on my website
- I build a special custom site that I build for the home (i..e. 123456mainstreet.info)
- I place a custom sign rider on the for sale sign with the web address
- This one will surprise you, I DO NOT place any flyers on the sign
- I drive ALL MARKETING to my website for that home
- Last once a week I review the results with the sellers including the website traffic results.
There is far too much to go into here and it is not appropriate to advertise in a blog, but trust me when I say, you can do it better. I went form spending an average of $750 per listing to properly ,market down to about $250 and my results in creased.
The end result is take the time to think outside the box and you can get great results.