That's about all that I can say. I've hit it....or I will with this post. It's been a wild ride. What's happened in my 18 months since joining?
1) I've built a great network of friend here;
|Mortgage Knowledge at its BEST!!!! (Jeff Belonger)|
|Rich Sweum's Blog|
|Simon Conway's Orlando Real Estate Blog|
|Real Estate Financing, The Insider's Insight On Mortgage|
|A Step Ahead with Paige Rausch|
|Lake Arrowhead Lifestyle Blog|
|Central Florida Real Estate Happenings - Alex Harb|
SECONDLY....I'm in the process of taking my 13th loan application since joining AR. I thought that this would take off a lot quicker, but it took a while for me to get into the zone. As a result, I have a lot of transactions from Joe Q. Public. But I am now made the inner circle of some of the who's who of AR. As a result, I have deals from other AR members. Needless to say....life in the first 150,000 has been great.
For my next 150,000, I've created a number of new goals....including, but not limited to:
1) Figure out and start to dominate localism under the new land rush;
2) Get deeper with my inner circle. Find ways FOR ME TO REFER to my inner circle.
3) Host a group. I've already thought of the group that I'd moderate, but I can't give it away just yet.
4) Use AR for recruiting
5) Continue to have fun.....
S000000000000000000....it's adios for now. I'm off to my next buck - fitty!