Friday, Sept. 19, 2008
Mortgage rates are Up this morning.
ADVICE: Lock for short term closings
Wednesday, Fannie Mae MBS Rates suffered the largest single day increase in over a year, 42.9 bps. Rates pulled back in the afternoon but my best advice is to lock immediately in this uncertain market.
FNMA 30Yr Mortgage Backed Securities (MBS) up 4.3 basis points* to 5.688%.
* One Basis Point (bps) is 1/100 of a percent.
10 Year T-Bill yield up 38 bps to 3.79%
DJI Stocks opened UP 291 6:30 AM PST
100% of the World markets are up 5:45 AM.
Crude Oil is over $100 again at $100.24 per barrel.
- FHA-VA Qualifier and Rate Finder
- Qualifies, Finds Rates, Loan Amounts, Closing Costs for: Fixed, FHA ARMS and 203(k) http://www.themtgmentor.com/FHA_Mortgage_Calculator.html
- Reverse Mortgage Broker Fee in Dispute
- 10 Ways to Avoid A Closing Nightmare
- How to Apply for $7,500 First Time Buyer Tax Credit
Market and Lending updates: http://www.YourFhaGuru.com