Believe it or not; Homes are selling. Yes, it's true. I will say it again. Homes are selling!
No it's not magic. It's pricing your home right! How do you price your home to sell? you ask.
Here are tips to price and sell your home.
- Don't price your home based upon the highest quote from a Realtor you interviewed- too often they are just trying to get a listing
- price based on comps that are within 90 days old - anything older is no longer a valid comparable
- Don't price your home based upon "Active" listings in the area - this is what seller's would like, not what they sell for
- If 30 days (3 weeks in a better market) go by and you receive no offers, the price is too high
- don't over price your home with the idea you need room to haggle - buyers (the few that there are) will first offer and begin negotiate on homes that are better priced
Follow these home selling tips and advice on pricing your home to sell quickly.