Groups are smaller communities within the larger ActiveRain. Join groups created by others. or start your own and
get others to join
This is the place to view the past and present contests put on by ActiveRain and its members. Everyone can join the
group and help encourage each other. Current contest will be highlighted posts so it's easy for you all to see. Let it
Curious as to what others in your profession think about a certain product or tool?
AR's community takes the time to leave honest and transparent reviews of their experiences
so you can be a bit wiser about your purchase.
Broken down by categories and subcategories for easy finds
Get an unfiltered look at what real users are saying
Leave a review yourself for others to benefit from
Add new products as you use them and gain points for doing so
ActiveRain University (ARU) provides free on-line training. We coach, consult and support real estate professionals about real estate trends, technology and social media.
ARU Calendar provides class types and registration links
Watch short tutorials on updating your photo, inserting a hyperlink and much more
Sign up for the Daily Drop so you don't miss out on AR's daily happenings
Find answers to most FAQ's
Whatever it is you're into and wherever you are, AR surely has a group for you to join.
Brand, off the wall, specific subject matters…whatever it is you're looking for.
Each time you write a post you can syndicate your post to 5 groups.
And if by chance you don't find what you're looking for, start a new group today!
Get your content in front of more eyes
Search by location or type
Feel free to start your own group
Find some that are close to home and close to heart
Each month AR runs numerous contests as a way for our members to engage in activities
that will boost their business and increase their visibility in the community and beyond.
Earn points by partaking in these contest and climb the leaderboard
Do what's good for you and your business by participating
If you have an idea for a contest, just let us know
Stay motivated and on track with new contests popping up each month
Ask a Real Estate Question
Here's another avenue for you to build relationships with others. Share your expertise with someone searching for answers.
Play the teacher role and help someone out today
Your Homepage will alert you of new questions in your state
A wonderful way to open a door to a possible new client
Ask a question yourself to get help
These state pages or hyper-local pages provide content directly related to a specific geographical location.
State, County, City and Neighborhood pages make it easy for consumers to find what they're looking for.
Post your listings, school information, local events, market reports and more
Consumers peruse these pages for information
Farm your niche market and cover all the happenings in your neighborhood
It never fails, right when Halloween arrives, it gets cold in Colorado Springs Review the list below to learn how to winterize the exterior of your home and make it more energy efficient t in order to reduce the amount of your heating bill.
1. Lawn care- Just because it is cooler, your lawn still needs attention. Make sure to apply a winterizing fertilizer in the fall and water your lawn on warm days during the winter months.
2. Blow out your sprinkler system- Sitting water in your sprinkler system when temperatures drop to freezing can result in an unpleasant surprise when spring arrives! If you don't feel comfortable doing it yourself, hire a professional for the task.
3. Unhook your garden hoses- Leaving hoses attached to the water spigot can cause a pipe to split if any sitting water freezes on the inside.
4. Seal air leaks- Save money spent on your utility bill by sealing and caulking all air leaks around doors, windows, and outlets, and exterior walls of your home.
5. Program your thermostat- With the cost of natural gas continuing to rise, it is important to program your thermostat. Programming your thermostat for lower temperatures while you are at work, sleeping, or away from home will also save you money on your monthly utility bill. Dropping the temperature too much can cause other problems such as freezing pipes so use caution!
6. Check your windows- If you have older windows than cold air is more likely to come inside while the warm air seeps out of your home. Although costly, vinyl windows are much more efficient than wood or aluminum windows. You can also purchase a window insulation kit if you have older inefficient windows.
7. Insulate- Insulating your attic, crawl space, garage, and basement will keep your home warmer and save money on your heating bill.
8. Water heater tips- Insulate your water heater and reduce its thermostat to 120°F to save energy.
9. Care for the Furnace- Have your furnace serviced and cleaned yearly to ensure it is works efficiently. Also change the filters every month to prevent your furnace from having to work harder than it has to.
10. Ceiling Fans- Most ceiling fans have a switch to alternate the direction of the fan blades. During the winter months, reverse your ceiling fan blades so the warm air in your home is pushed down.
Disclaimer: ActiveRain Corp. does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers and brokers listed on this site. These real estate profiles, blogs and blog entries are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them make an informed decision when buying or selling a house. ActiveRain Corp. takes no responsibility for the content in these profiles, that are written by the members of this community.